Tmnt Chapter 4

Shortly after the turtles left, I collapsed onto the old mattress that I called my bed after I had put their numbers into my phone. I had just closed my eyes when the sound of car tires screeching and people screaming made me jolt up. I grabbed my phone and quickly ran outside and up the fire escape of a next door building. A purple mist covered the surrounding buildings. Then all the power went out and the only source of light was coming from the mist which was starting to to open up into a swirling circle of clouds. Your (h/l) (h/c) whipped around your face as the wind rose up. You quickly widened your e/c eyes as a gigantic portal opened in the sky. Suddenly it was like gravity was reversed and everything was floating and the only thing it seemed that was getting sucked into the portal was you. You quickly grabbed onto the leg of the water tower that was there on the building. With your free hand, you pulled out your phone and dialled the first persons number on it. "LEO!!" you shouted into the phone because the wind was getting stronger and louder. "Y/N?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" is what you heard on the other side of the phone. You couldn't answer because of having to tighten your grip which was starting to slip. "HANG ON I'M HAVING DONNIE TRACE YOUR PHONE WE'LL BE THERE SOON OK?!" leo shouted into the phone. "OK"! you shouted before having your phone knocked out of your hand and into the air with all the other floating debris. Why were you the only person getting sucked into the portal?!

I promise I'll add the next chapter after this writer's block goes away. -_-#