Gravity Falls Chapter 3

A single tear rolled down my face as I hung my head down in defeat. ''HEY PUT HER DOWN!" a voice yelled behind me. I turned around to face a boy and girl who looked like twins, a floating sqaure and triangle, and c/n standing there. The girl pulled out a grappling hook and shot the monster in the face with it, causing it to drop me. Before i could even hit the ground, i was floating while being covered by a yellow light. I was slowly sat on the ground as the people countinued to battle the monster and gnomes. I stood up and ran over to c/n who was watching the battle in awe. I pushed her behind me as we watched. I was still in pain but it didn't matter at the time. As the gnomes and monster retreated back into the forest, the group walked/floated over to us. I pushed c/n farther behind me as i glared at the group. "Calm down sparky, we're here to help, not harm" the floating triangle said. "Why should I trust you illuminacho?" "I AM NOT A ILLUMINACHO!!" I growled in response. "Sorry for my friend" the boy said. I looked at the two floating shapes skeptically. "I'm guessing you're not to fond of this form?" the triangle said. I nodded. He snapped his fingers and turned into a 15 year old boy. His brother did the same. The girl with the brown hair squealed and wrapped her arms around the boy in purple clothing neck. "Hey not so tight mabel" the boy in purple clothing said. The girl let go and ran over to me and c/n. "HEY I'M MABEL AND I LIKE GLITTER, BOY BANDS, GLITTER, AND I HAVE A PIG!!! WANNA BE FREINDS?!?! The only thing i could do to keep her from yelling was to nod my head. "Mabel stop youre probbly scaring the poor girl" the boy said. "Anyways I'm Dipper" the boy said while holding out his hand to us. "Y/ n" I said. "This is c/n" I said gesturing to her. "She doesn't talk that much". Dipper nodded and pointed at the other two boys in the group and told us their names. "So tad is the one in purple and looks like mabel is currently strangling right now and bill is the one in yellow with the eyepatch over by the tree." "Did I get that right?" I said. "Aces" dipper said while holding up his thumb and smiling. I could practically FEEL c/n blushing behind me. Just as I was about to say something back, a sharp pain raced through abdomen and my left ankle causing me to fall onto the ground. I grimaced in pain. Oh yeah kinda forgot about the pain for awhile,I thought. "Hey are you ok?!"dipper asked frantically which got everyone else's attention and a sarcastic response from me. "Oh I'm perfect never better! "You know, I actually feel like dancing right now!" Bill rolled his eye and once again I was covered with a yellow light and suddenly we were all standing in what looked like an attic of some sort?