Gravity Falls Chapter 2 (recontinued)

As (c/n) ran towards the shack, I stood in front of the gnomes, blocking their view of her. "Alright I give" I say, letting my hands fall to my side making me look defeated. "Well that's just wonderful, isn't it boys?" The one who stood in front of the group said. "I'm guessing that this oh so mighty and powerful leader of the gnomes. What a little shorty" I said mentally. "Oh and just to make sure you don't trick us like the last one did, we have a little security" shorty said and then yelled something in a language I couldn't understand. Suddenly out of the forest came this huge creature with red eyes, long fangs, and green skin. It looks like a.....troll....goblin? Your face paled at the sight of it. You gulped. "Is this really necessary?! I would so run if I didn't care about mine and (c/n) safety right now. Suck it up y/n (c/n) will be back in a few minutes with help and then you can finally deal with all these cuts and bruises". "Nope nope nope I did not plan on dealing with this so forget it." As the gnomes started pulling me along to who knows where, I shouted at the top of my lungs while pointing "HEY LOOK WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE?!?!" As they all turned their heads in the direction I was pointing at, I took that lovely moment to run towards where I had seen (c/n) run to. Just as I was about to reach that shack, I felt something grab my leg and lift me up off the ground like it was nothing. I was staring straight into the eyes of the goblin creature.