Gravity Falls chapter 4

One side of the room was a girly pink and covered with boy band posters, glitter, and a pig wearing a sweater with the words "Waddles" stitched across the front. The other other side was nicely made up and there were pens, notebooks, and books everywhere.(Author-chan is just going to assume here that you know which side belongs to who.) Dipper led c/n over to his side to the room to tend to her minor injuries and Tad helped him. Mabel helped you over to her side of the room and bill came with her. Your face screwed in pain as you slowly sat on the bed. Mabel took care of your wounds on your arms and legs and bill helped with the ones on your back, abdomen, and face. It was rather hard for them to get the job done when you were constantly trying to see c/n to make sure the others weren't hurting her. Eventually they did finish. "Thanks" you said in a monotone voice. Mabel grinned proudly and bill smirked. You limped over to where c/n was at and was amazed at what you saw. For the first time in what seemed like years, c/n was genuinely smiling and talking. And who was she talking to? Dipper of course. Her smiling made you smile as well. But before you could say anything, the whole shack started to shake and everything was flying off the shelves. You tightly grabbed c/n with one hand and tried to hold her steady even though you felt like you going to fall down yourself. Bill told you, mabel, and c/n to stay in the attic while him, dipper, and tad went outside to check on whatever was going on. You nodded and bill teleported the three of them outside. You guys looked out the window and the last thing you saw was that the wind blowing like crazy and the sky was neon pink. Dipper frantically motioned to you with his hands to get down. You guys then ran over and crouched down on the floor. There was an humongous booming sound and then the power went out.