Tmnt Chapter 2

I was falling. Falling to freedom. But before I could even imagine how good the impact would feel, I felt a chain wrap around my waist and start pulling me up towards the top of the building. "Wtf?!" I mentally scream as I scramble to get free. I arrive at the top of the building and the chain retreats back into the shadows. I don't even think twice before I run back to the ledge and attempt to jump only to be tackled to the ground. "WHAT'S YOUR DAMAGE DUDE?!""GET THE HELL OFF ME MAN"! You push the person off you and back up a little. "Geez lady chill out! Excuse me for trying to help you NOT die"! a angry voice said."Well I want to die so you can fuck off and go play superhero with someone else ok?! You're starting to really hate this world. "DUDETTE THAT IS SO SAD"! You hear a childish voice say. "Uh ma'am we are so sorry but we couldn't just let you jump" a kind voice says. "AND WHY IS THAT"? you say angrily. "Because it's our job to protect people" another voice says, and this one sounds nervous. You could tell they were boys, and from the likes of it, not too much older than you. What you consider is why they stay in the shadows. "YEA.....WELL...WHATEVER"! you yell in frustration. You jump to the next building and so on. What you didn't know was that they were following you all they way to the abandoned warehouse which you called your home. Movement caught your eye on a opposite facing building. "Go away stalkers" you grumbled, pulling open the warehouse door. No response. "I know your there". A reluctant sigh came from the shadows in the corner of the warehouse, making you jump. "If your gonna stalk me, I at least wanna know what ya look like" you say crossing your arms. "Promise you won't flip out"? the angry voice said. "Yea yea whatever" you say annoyed. The figures step out of the shadows. You give them a quick lookover and shrug. "Cool" was all you said.