Tmnt Chapter 9

I slightly smiled as the other girl sat on the bed with Bill who was smiling like a love struck idiot. I looked over to my right and saw leo starring at me. I titled my head as if to say "what?" He quickly realized I was looking at him and blushed and looked away. I giggled quietly to myself as raph walked past me with a "what the hell are you doing look?" I shrugged and looked over at the girl's cousin sitting on mabels bed looking kind of sad and  playing with a pig? Oh well. I thought maybe I should go and talk to her, I think her name was c/n. As I got up, a sudden knock at the door startled all of us. "Yo dudes! Are you guys in there?" a voice said. "Yea soos?" dipper said as he went over to the door and opened it a crack, but not so much that he could see the turtles and me. "I just came to tell you guys that Mr. Pines wants to see you dudes outside." the voice said then we heard footsteps walking away. "Okay be down in a second!" he yelled after the person. "C'mon mabel let's go see what grunkle stan wants now" dipper said as he rolled his eyes and followed mabel out the door. "Grunkle?" me and leo questioned out loud. Mabel poked her head back into the room. "Great uncle" she said. "Oh, and don't come out of the room while we're gone" she said pointing to me and the turtles. She smiled and shut the door. I shrugged and continued walking and plopped myself down on mabels bed next to c/n. "Soooo......c/n right?" I started off awkwardly. She continued playing with the pig, then finally spoke. "Yea....and this is waddles!" she said as she pet his head. He lifted his head and oinked at us, making us giggle. I could tell we were gonna be good friends.