Chapter One: The newbie

Chapter one: Newbie

Levi slowly walked into the huge building called ,,Sina high". He and his uncle just moved into the city, and today was his first day in the new school. There were so much new faces, and way more. They moved from a small village into a big city, and he still needs to get used to the amount of people. The Raven-haired looked around, searching for his class as a big blonde guy approaches him, smiling. "Are you Levi, the new guy?" He asks, as he folds his hands behind his back. Levi frowns and nods slowly, staring up into the blue orbs of the bigger male. "Yea, I am. Why?" He slowly asks, not sure what to do, or to think. "Hi, I'm your new classmate then. I'm Erwin, nice to meet you." He holds out his hand, ready to shake levi's, but the shorter male just stared, not moving. //Well that's awkward.// Erwin thinks, slowly pulling his hand back. "I'll show you around, alright?" Erwin asks, smiling again. He Raven gave a short nod and followed him into the hallway.

"Alright.. So here is our class." Erwin says, pointing at the door in front of him. "Our class teacher is Mister Pixis. He's cool, as long as you don't piss him off." Levi gave a small nod, looking at the taller male. "Are you some kind of 'greeting the newbie' club captain?" He asks, dead serious. "No," he lets out a chuckle, before smirking. "You just seem interesting."

/Hey Guys, Maki here! This is my first fanfic, and I hope you'll like it. Leave a comment, telling me that to do better, or just something nice. Bye~!\