//ALONE AND UNKNOWN-CHAPTER 2//

"Honey! You're going to be late for school! Are you almost done getting dressed?" My moms' shrill scream echoes along the hallway towards my room, and I bite back a rude, "Calm down bitch, I'm in high school, it takes a long time to get ready" remark.

"Almost done mom!" I yell instead.

"OK, hurry up!" Is all I get in response as I shimmy into my mint green mini skirt and adjust my hot pink crop top, trying to expose as much cleavage as possible. Boy Toy #17 left yesterday, so I'm on the hunt for a new one.

I open the door to my room and quickly walk out and go into the bathroom, my heels clacking noisily on the hardwood.

I wash my face and brush my teeth, and then reach into my makeup bag and pull out my foundation, concealer and powder. I decide to go a bit heavier than usual, assuming I have a new boy to pick up.

I blend the foundation and concealer over my face, put on some powder, and create a dramatic smokey eye along with a dark lip.

As soon as I finish with my makeup, I walk out of the bathroom, grab my bag, say a quick good bye to my mom, and head out to my car, ready for the school day ahead.

-

I sit down at my lunch table with confidence, already having chatted up at least five boys throughout the course of only two class periods.

"Hey girl!" my best friend Clarissa says as she joins me, Max and Toby at the table.

Max and Toby are our hella gay friends, and awesome guys to be around. The only problem is, they're always asking me if I've had sex with any guys yet.

Like right now for instance.

"So," Max says with raised eyebrows, "Anyone been sleeping with anybody lately?" he asks, sending a wink in my direction.

He tried to be subtle, but he has no chance.

"Jesus Christ, Max, no! How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not interested what so ever!!" I explain loudly, turning a few heads in my direction.

"Jeez, don't freak out, I was just wondering." he says, holding his hands up.

There is a silence at the table for a moment until Toby asks a question, breaking the silence.

"Have you ever heard of asexual?"