//PART 3: UNUSUALLY BEAUTIFULLY TRAGIC-EXTENDED SUMMARY//

Hello! I haven't updated this story in a little while, particularly because I wanted to get it in here and take the other one down soon. Also, I don't know if you guys read my Divergent ff but I posted an announcement on there inquiring about an update schedule so thoughts?? That's it so enjoy:))
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You might think that this is the typical best-friend love story. But it isn't. And it isn't one of those inspirational ones either.

It's unusual. And beautiful. And tragic. And you might just wanna read it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lakshmi seemed like an ordinary girl on the outside.

Long black hair. About 5'5. Dark brown skin. Blue eyes.

But inside she was tragic.

She was a mess just waiting to fall apart. She wanted so badly to be like the girls in the magazines that she forced herself to think that she was fat and worthless.

Sabeen did not seem like an ordinary girl on the outside.

Short, pixie cut red hair. About 5'8. Olive skin. Brown eyes.

But looks aren't everything, Sabeen thought. She knew that the girls in the magazines weren't like anybody. So that's why she was such a help to Lakshmi.

And why Lakshmi was such a help to her.

Because you can't have happiness without sadness.

Or in their case, beauty without tragedy.