Waifu Material....

It has been 5 Weeks Since Peter has started Living with Waden and in the weeks that had past Peter had not once think of running away since he basically has been replaced by everyone he knows and loves. Even the people of the City besides that his been having loads of fun studying Wade up Close.

" Why do you keep staring at me? " Wade Said Annoyed throwing a pillow at peter. " I am not.." Peter said his cheek a bright shade of pink. " Yeah You are i can feel your eyes slowly stripping me." Wade said chuckling as Peter stared at him blankly." Come on don't be such a stick in the mud." Wade said Rubbing Peters thigh.

Peter blushes as he felt his hands on his thigh. Wade leaned in closer and Closer there lips brushing against one another." W Wade... " Peter stutter abit his face turning bright red his body begging for wade.

*Ding

*Dong

" Dad!!!!!. "a little boys voice shouting from outside the hallway. Wade leaped off the couch and towards the door opening it letting in the small little boy. " Daddy.. " The Boy Leaped towards Wade happily. Peter Looked at the Scene in Auwee but yet very confused." Lucas meet Peter, Peter meet my son Lucas. " Lucas looked at Peter up and down and So did Peter. " Pff He kinda Cute but not as cute as me is he your new toy or whatever?." Lucas said hugging Wade happily. Wade Petted his head in Auwee as Peter rolled His eyes.

" Father Like son i guess.." Peter sat down on the couch with his arms crossed looking at the tv a bit disappointed. " What's Wrong Kiddo ?." Wade asked sitting down with his son who was now also in his underpants." Yeah Boy Toy what's Wrong?." Lucas asked sitting like his old man.

" Nothing i think i am just tired.." Peter said before standing up walking to his bedroom." Hey ! You sleeping with me tonight my kid sleeps in that room." Peter Rolled his eyes and went over to Wades bedroom crashing down on the soft bed.

" Dad i am hungry.." Lucas said looking at the Tv bored to death. " Yeah me to what do you wanna eat My boy ?." Wade asked his son who was thinking for a minute before smiled ear to ear." Pizza.." Lucas said happily. wade Sighed before quickly getting dressed in his Red badass Suit." While i am gone your the men of the house.

.....

Lucas was trembling on the Couch it was pouring out and it was practically storming out, Peter had Woken Up by the Loud Noises being the Sound of People Shouting and More importantly the cry off Lucas. Peter Rushed into the Living room where he saw Lucas Curled up into a ball under the blanket Under the couch.

Peter had rushed into the bedroom grabbing a pillow and came back before patting Lucas's head." Mind if i join you out here?." Peter asked with a calming voice Lucas nodded his head and moved abit. peter laid on the couch holding on to the Small little Boy." its Gonna be Okay, its alright to be scared your just a kid nobody expects you to be strong." Peter said Calmly petting his head trying to keep his mind off the Storm outside." Your Dad will be here soon.." Lucas Yawed as his eyelid started Closing little by little till he fell asleep and so did Peter.

" I AM HOME !!!!." Wade shouted but there was no reply he walked further into the Room and witness something that made him like the Younger male more." His So Good with Kids.." Green said in Auwee. " WAIFU MATERIAL I KEEP TELLING YOU..." Red Shouted like always." Yes, If you like it put a ring on it.." White said happily. Wade shook all those voice away and sat down the pizza before taking off his clothes and climbed underneath them making peter lay on the left side of his chest and Lucas on his right side. Wade kissed Lucas's Forehead and Then Peters cheek." I Guess you are waifu material..." Wade whispered to himself as he slowly Falls asleep with them.