You're Definitely Crazy

" Wade You're Really Crazy..." Peter said he was pinned in a corner by wade. " Come on we can get married tomorrow right Here.. " Wade said making puppy eyes peter looked away he wasn't happy with Getting married so soon.

" You only proposed Yesterday and i don't think we are ready to get so married so soon." Peter finally managed to break free from Wade and was standing by the fridge." Honestly you're Definitely Crazy if you think we're ready to get married so soon. " Peter looked down before walking out the room leaving Wade in the room alone to think.

" Daddy?. " Lucas walked into the room holding his teddy bear rubbing his eyes. " Is everything okay ?." Lucas asked looking up at Wade Wade nodded his head slightly before going down to lucas level." You're new Mom is just being a stubborn idiot..." Wade said Patting his head slightly While looking around the big house.

....

" Peter... "Peter looked down at Lucas that was holding up a book. " Homework ?." Peter asked curiously. he nodded his head and walked into the living room with him. " Peter Can i ask something ? .." Lucas asked slightly looking up at Peter.

Peter nodded his head." Yeah what's up Mini wade..? " Peter said teasing him slightly.  " why don't you and my dad wanna get married ?." Lucas asked looking up at him slightly With a Sad Expression,Peter had no idea what to tell the Boy he didn't know himself Why he didn't wanna go and Marry the man he loves.

" Well because i think its to soon for us to get married.." Peter said holding on to the Pencil." But you love my dad Right? Wouldn't you like him all to yourself?. " Peter Sat there Lost in thought it was a Compelling Argument, Wade is Quiet attractive and Peter Bet he would sleep with any Cute Girl or Boy That Came his Way.

If they we're married Wade would Think Twice before Going to bed with another person, But Peter Knows Wade now and he wouldn't do something like that to The Person he loves so what was the Real Reason he didn't wanna get married so soon ?. Fear, paranoia and Worried it will all end if he screwed up.

....

" Maybe we Should get married..." Peter Mumbles while he laid in Wades Arms. Wade looked down at him with a Surprised Face at Peter's Sudden Change of mind.

" Babe, Look if You're not Ready You don't have to..." Wade Said Placing Small kisses on Peters Forehead. Peter shook his head slightly. " I Love You Wade so Much i never thought it would be possible but i do so just Shut up and Let's do it..." Wade Placed his Lips on Peter Kissing him softly before Pulling away.

" This way I know for Sure You'll Be mine forever You Damn Pervert." Wade Chuckled softly while Peter Crossed his arms looking At wade with a Smile. Peter Was Definitely Scared no doubt about,but moments like this he would wanna Spend his Life expressions with Wade all The Laughing, All The Loving and All The Crying he wanted to do them with Wade. " I Really Love You..." Peter Mumbles his Face Buried into Wades Chest.