Unexpected Guest....

" Kiddo what are You doing here ?..." Wade asked Lucas his son that currently walked in on Him and Peter's Fun Time. Wade Pulled out Real Fast which made Peter Blushed as they both put on some Underwear. " What's Wrong Lucas ? ." Peter had asked the boy that was just standing there breathing heavily as his eyes we're Red Probably from Crying.

Peter watched as Wade Pulled the Small boy for a big hug Picking him up as he Started Crying like a Baby Wouldn't when he was annoyed. Wade being a good father trying to calm down the Boy While Peter left the Room leaving them be.

After 10 Minutes of Crying the Boy had Finally Calmed down Falling into a deep Sleep Wade had pulled the Blanket over him turning off the Lights and Leaving the room Doing a Small jog into the Kitchen where Peter Stood Glaring a Blond Girl in High Heels and a Short Mini Dress and an Over Sized Fur Coat.

" Hello Wade what's Up ? Who's the Twink ? You're Maid ? ." Wade Frown Looking at her before Rolling his eyes pulling Peter Towards him. " Hello Amanda it has been awhile and No this cute little Twink is my Boyfriend . " Wade Said Kissing Peter's Cheek causing Peter to giggle and Blush being Called Wade's Boyfriend makes him very happy.

" Ohh Brother.. " Amanda said Rolling her Eyes before pouring a Glass of Wine. " Anyway You see i am getting Married and Starting Fresh and Stuff Ya know ? i am such Unexpected guest in your new home so let me just cut to the Chase. " She Drank Her Glass Full of Wine and Place The Glass on the Counter.

Wade Crossed his arms over his chest While Peter sat on the Counter Glaring at her. " I am getting married and i am Expecting a Child and so My new husband and i Just wanna Start a new and Ya know Lucas, was me and you and i don't wanna think about you and me in my New Life so i came here to Drop him off and i already Signed the Custody over to you..." Wade Looked at Amanda with anger as he marched over to her and pulled her Close by the Wrist. " What the Fuck is wrong with you ? I Allowed Lucas to Stay with you because we all knew who was gonna get Full Custody and Because Lucas needed a mother and now Because your marrying some Rich boy your dumping him.." Wade Raised his hand but lower it since he knew Better not to hit a Lady and Simply pointed at the Door which Amanda Gladly walked towards to Slamming the door shut.

Wade Picked up a Vase and Threw at the Door with anger as he Ran a Hand through his hair soon Pulling his Beloved in his arms. " i Can't do this alone..." Wade mumble to Peter as Peter Rubbed his back letting him know everything is gonna be alright and that his here for him when he needs him.