Back To Back....

As Barry Speed back into the past Wade is hit with overwhelming Memories of The Times he and Peter had together and this was breaking the man and That in just a couple of Hours he'll be Removing those memories from the Timeline but all for his beloved which he will gladly do.

Barry Had returned to the Past 3 Hours before the Kidnaping. " Okay Here is the Plan,Okay ? I will Go take Out the Past You and You just got to Re live the 3 Hours Just like You did don't Try to Change anything except for the Kidnapping ." Barry had speed crossed the City Not before returning Wade to the Old Apartment. Wade had Re lived the Day like it was Just Yesterday He had carefully cleaned up the Place and Cleaned up the Second Bedroom adding a Desk and Single Bed and a Closet.

He had sat down in front of the Tv and waited for the 2 Hours to pass with Lucas Who was in tears.

.....

" Finally You get here..." Peter said while removing his mask Wade had made his Way to Peter and smiled a bit he forgot to put on his suit but he didn't Care.

" Peter... We need to stop meeting like this.." Wade said Peter rolled his eyes Before crossing his arms. " I Love You Peter..." Peter Stepped back In Shook at what the man was saying.

" Tho I can't do what i wanna do because You'll end up getting Hurt..." Peter Looked at Wade confused. Wade had pulled Peter in for a Passionate Kiss which Peter returned no questions asked. " Wade...." Wade cut him off before pulling back stepping backwards with his eyes closed holding back the tears.

" You can't Love me its better this way...." Wade Gave Peter one last wink and Was Picked up by Barry and they went back into the TimeZone to head to the original Time along with Lucas.

Barry had Explained Everything to the Past Wade and he promised to not Get with Peter. " Daddy what will we do without Peter ?." Wade looked down and Shook his head as in he didn't know.

Lucas Turned on the Tv and it was 8:00 it was time for the Local News. " Once again Spider man has saved our Towns People From Danger." Wade's Frown was Turned into a smile as Tears Rolled down his Cheek.

.....