Its You that Makes me Feel Alive........

***The Park***

Peter Stood there as it started getting Cold out he had left without his Jacket Not the First time. Peter Started Walking Around Trying to Find his way back to the Apartment and Demand that Flash Takes Him back to wade, while Walking around trying to get Familiar with his Surroundings he happened to come across a group of College Students chilling and there Conversation Made Peter a bit worried.

" Did you hear ? That The Flash is currently at our School Fight Some Guy Name Red Pool or was it Blood Pool." Said The Tall handsome Guy of the Group. Some of the Girls looked at him in Awee." Omg Like are you serious ? Umm Crap i need to Umm Get something From My Locker." A Girl with Dark hair Said before getting up from the Ground and Quickly walked away from the Group.

Peter wasted no time before dashing after her." Excuse me ? Umm That College do you think you can show me to it.." The Girl stopped in her tracks and turned to Peter looking at me Cautiously .

" Aren't you that Reporter Peter Parker the one that always take Picture of Spider man and Other Super Heroes..?. " She asked Tucking her Hair behind her ear Pulling out her Car key. Peter Nodded his head slowly as a smiled Formed on her lips and motioned for me to get in the car.

Peter was Grateful to her but now he was thinking about Wade and Only Wade and how he was gonna calm him Down so he doesn't Hurt the Flash to badly.

....

****College****

" DAMN IT KID GET OUT HERE NOW!!!!." Wade had shouted out very Loudly his Voice Dripping of Anger and Rage. The Boy has been Playing so many Games with Wade and Wade was at a Boiling Point.

" WELL I WOULD COME OUT BUT I FEAR FOR MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT." The Boy shouted back. Wade had stood still and looked around the Area. he slowly Walked ahead when the Kid came charging at him and once again knocking Wade on his ass and The Kid Continue this Going back and Fourth Knocking Wade over and Over again on to his ass.

Flash had Stopped at the end of the hallway and gave Wade a Sly Smile, Before Wade Sat up and he Pressed a Button on this black Remote and this send a Bolt of Electricity through out The Flashes body knocking him out.

" Phew Damn ass Kid Sit your ass down already. " Wade said as he watched the Flash Fall to the ground Wade had grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder and left the Empty building with the Flash Over his Shoulder.

....

Peter And The Girl Had Pulled Up at the empty College Building.  Both of them Jumped out the car and walked around hoping to Find The Flash and Wade.

Iris had Shouted i came running and saw Wade Holding on to Flash over his Shoulder." Umm That's my Best Friends  if you could please just..." Wade had gently put The Flash down and that was so him he couldn't see a woman Cry What a man.

We Both Stopped and Stared at Each other for a Few Seconds, Before Peter Knew it Wade had Peter in his arms Embracing him. Peter's Eyes Filled with Tears as he hugged him back." Wade...I think i have Fallen in Love with you.." Peter had Blurred out and Wade had Hugged Peter ever so Tightly.

" Its You that makes me feel so Alive..." Peter Said his Voice Breaking. wade had pulled off his masked and Kissed Peter Deeply Picking up Peter By his thighs making wrap his legs around his Waist. Wade had Pulled away and a Smirked Formed on his lips as he left the College building Leaving The Flash and The Girl Irs There Peter did Wave Good Bye to the Girl as Wade Carried him. " Its me who's gonna make you feel alive tonight..." Wade has said Smirking Evilly.

....