In My Arms & In His...

Peter had woken up To a Wade starting at him with a Wide Grin." please Stop staring at me Wade..." Peter Said While Chuckling burying his Face into his Chest. Wade had pulled Peter Close hugging him closer, Peter Chuckle Pulling away his Hands Running down Wades Cheek." I am
Not going anywhere any time soon Wade..." Peter Said,This Made Wade Heart Ache Wade had Kissed Peters Hands softly pulling him Close for another Embrace. " When Did You get this ?..." Wade asked running his Fingers down Peter's Tattoo on his Waist.

Peter Chuckled softly Before kissing Wades Lips. " After The Spider man Festival they held for me..." Wade kissed His cheek softly Running his Hands gently All over his body Trying to enjoy every Area Of Peters Body. " It Makes You look so Sexy...i wanna Fuck You again..." Wade had Whispered into Peter's Ear Causing Peter's to roll away but wade Grabbed him and Pulled him close again." kidding all i want is You besides me..." Wade said With a Huge Grin on his Face,Peter Chuckled softly his cheeks Turning Red.

" When did the Famous Wade Turned so Mellow." Peter Said His Arms Wrapping around Wade's Neck and Planting a Kiss Upon Wades Lips.

.....

Wade Sat at the Dinning Table staring at Peter in the Kitchen Making Lunch For the Both of them, Wade was Staring at how Cute His Shirt looked on Peter it was Big Yet super Sexy. " Hey Stop Staring at me..." Peter Had Placed a Plate in front of Wade before Climbing on To Wades Lap." I can't You're to Sexy and I feel like if i take my Eyes Of You you'll be gone in Flash." Peter kissed Wades Cheek softly hugging him closely.

" and i wanna Hold You in my Arms and I wanna be In Yours..." Wade Said Smiling slightly before Placing Peter on the Table his arms around his Waist." i Love You..." Peter looked at Wade With Widened Eyes Wade had Looked back at him Waiting for Peter's Reply." Wade I don't know what To say..." Wade looked up at Peter's Face Smiling.

Peter's Smile Slowly Fading as he Struggles to Find The Words to Say It back, Wade chuckles he knew this wasn't like before that the Timeline has Change and He only Recently Has Peter Again in his Life. " You don't have to Answer Now or tomorrow but do know that i love You Peter..." Wade Looked At Peters Tummy before Pressing his lips to his stomach this Causing Peter To Chuckled softly Patting Wade's Head. " I Know i have Quite Strong Feelings For You Wade.." Peter Said Kissing the Top of Wades Head softly.

.....