His a Charmer like his Father

" How was Your Day, Lucas ?." Peter asked looking at Lucas who was currently enjoying his dinner, it was just the two of them Since Wade was Off doing God knows what instead of Spending Time with Us. " It was Great and i think The Cute Twink from my Class and two Other Girls got the hots for me.. " Lucas Said while Eating his Spaghetti. Peter looked at the Boy in confusion He was definitely Wades Kid but for someone his age to be talking like this. I better have a word about This with Wade." Wait how Old are you ?. " Peter Had ask but obviously already knew his age but wouldn't be bad to remind him off his age.

" I am 6 Baby and in 12 Years away from being a man maybe then we can Hookup." Lucas said  Smiling eating his Spaghetti Still before Giving Peter a Wink. Peter's Jaw literally Dropped while he looked at the Boy thay suddenly winked at him before bursting into Laughter.

" That's my Sexy Boy.. " Wade said Jogging over giving him a fist bump while they both chuckled. Peter rolled his eyes before clearing his and Lucas Plate and Cups. " isn't he a charmer Babe ?. " Wade asked as he smirked. Peter rolled his eyes. " Yes Babe his a Charmer just like his father.." Peter said chuckling a bit Wade clapped his hand as Lucas Bowed.

Peter walked into the Kitchen to begin washing the Plate While Wade and Lucas Began on Lucas Homework. " Babe By the way i been meaning to ask.." Peter said taking a seat in the livingroom with the Boys but couldn't help but stare Silently in " Auwee " At Them Working On Lucas Home Work.

" Where have you been all morning ?. " Peter asked while taking over to help Lucas with his English Homework." Ohhh i got my Company back it was alot of work but i finally have it back.." Peter looked up from the worksheet and looked at Wade. " I was Thinking maybe i could also get a job is lonely here all by myself and Plus Peter Didn't like Being The One not doing anything and Being Spider-Man Was Of the table.

"Wade looked at Peter frowning Not Cause Peter Wanting to help, But he enjoyed Coming home and seeing his beloved And Greeting him with a Millions of Kiss and The Voice in his head would agree. " Sure Babe..." Wade said while pating lucas Shoulder as he looked at Lucas Work on English Problems.

" Babe Look i really-- Wait what?  Really?!?. " Wade nodded his head slowly before Picking Lucas up." And To Celebrate i was thinking you can bring that ass into the bedroom." Wade said winking at Peter before bringing Lucas up to his room.

....

" Hey!  babe..." Wade called out to Peter as he was getting dressed." Hey its so late where are you going?. " Peter asked sitting up straight hugging his legs, Wade leaned in kissing his lips softly before pulling away. " Got to Jet, some important Client are out of town in central City and i have to meet them and one of the important Clients is Oliver Queens and i can not miss this babe... " Wade said packing his bag Before pulling his beloved in for a hug.

" We got a couple of hours wanna get freaky ?." Wade started taking off his tie and unbuckling his belt while Peters Lips brushed against his neck.

....
(Smut Time)

" Ahh Fuck Boy.. " Wade moaned as Peter sucked on the Older men Thick Member Wade's hands ran through the Boys hair as he Sucked on his Dick Hungrily getting it nice and Wet. Wade's hands tugged on the Boys hair hard as his hands losing his grips going down Peters slender body to his ass groping it before his fingers went between his ass cheeks before sliding his fingers inside his beloved preparing him for what's to come.

Peter had pulled away from his lovers staff as he looked up Wades staff dripping of saliva Wade pullled Peter up for a heated kiss before turning him around Placing him on all four before pushing his way all the way inside Peter before he started thrusting into his beloved soon Exploding his load into Peter.

....
( Smut Over) 

Wade has gotten dressed once again and was ready to leave but not before kissing both his special boys goodbye and sneakily leaves in the night. Peter Was Left Out of Breath on there Bed with a Smile on his lips before he Rolled over to his Right taking in the Smell of his beloved.