How old are you?

Peter Looked around the room when he came to he was laying on massive Bed, he had quickly jumped out of bed and looked around before he could have a good look around something came into the room like lighting fast and captured his lips into a kiss.

Peter Quickly pushed him away his back slamming against the window." W What are you doing ?." Peter said rubbing his lips as he glared at the tall male." Hey! Is that anyway to treat your Savior ?. " The Boy said to Peter. Peter Crossed his arms and looked out the window.

" Take me back.." Peter said his eyes soon landing on the Boy who looked like he was in his Late Teens." Hell no !! You been missing and i found you Aren't you tired of being there against your will?." The Boy question as he looked at peter with worried eyes before taking off his mask." How old are you ?." Peter asked crossing his arms the boy quickly Change in a flash." I am 19 Years old Why does it matter ?." The Boy asked smiling taking a seat on the bed. "

Look at first i hated it but i was happy there with him so please take me back." Peter begged the boy but the boy simply just ignored him. " Okay Look enjoy a little freedom and tomorrow if you still wanna go back just tell me." The Boy got up and packed a small back with books and school supplies." I got classes see you at dinner." The Boy speed off out the house the door slammed shut behind him leaving Peter to himself.

peter stood in the room looking around before letting out a sigh of frustration he was tried of being Kidnapped by all this Hardcore Looking men makes him question how he ever became a hero.

......

it had been awhile but peter was actually happy to be outside in about He was Missing wade and Lucas but Peter was also starting to miss his old life, His Job even tho he got treated like crap and His Ex even tho he cheated on him. Tho Peter wondered if What he had his old life back how boring and simple it would of been.

Peter had Finally made it to the park he had threw him self on the ground on the grass looking up at the Sky and letting the tears rolled down his cheek he knew he couldn't go back to His old Life he would miss New One with Wade.

.......

Wade was in his bad ass suit sitting in an empty classroom when someone came in and Wade threw a knife missing on purpose." How the hell did you find me ?." The boy had said basically sweating in fear." How old is you kid ?." Wade said getting off the table." No matter you took something from me and i want it back." Wade said in a demanding voice.

The Boy Quickly Dashed out the room and outside and smirked formed on his lips when his met with Wade's fit knocking him out.

......

Peter had Walked around the Park think about he was gonna get back to wade but his mind was also clouded by how he missed being outside like this. being a normal guy and how he hadn't had to put the weight off the world on his shoulder and being with wade made him forget all his worries. This in mind made peter determined to find his way back home to the man he had fallen in Love with.