My Little Kitty.

" So Hot Kiddo.. " wade said with Peter on his lap. Peter had placed a finger on wades lips Looking down. " Shh its Peter not Kiddo.. " Peter had leaned down and kissed the older male his hands wrapping around Wade's neck. Wade's hands went down Peters back this caused Peter to pull away at the feeling letting out a loud moan. " God Fuck your so hot your like a little Kitty.." Wade had said biting his lower lip.

Peter cheeks had turned completely red as He leaned down and started kissing Wade once again. wade had started unbuttoning Peter's Pants and Pulled them off by pull Wade Literally rip them off. Peter did the same thing his hands roaming his chest while Wade grope his ass.

Peter was laying down his ass up in the air while wade licked his entrance slowly and teasingly trusting his tongue into his entrance. All this causing Peter to let out a loud moan practically begging for more. Wade had pulled away and started trusting one finger into Peter then another and Finally the third.

Peter had switched positions and now was on top of Wade, a smirked formed on wade's lips as he looked up at peter. " What's the Plan here kitty?. " wade had asked spanking The Young Adults behind Repeatedly.

Peter was between Wade's Legs Sucking and licking his Harden Dick, Peter would tease Wade by only sucking on the head but, this made wade feel amazing this Made him moan, Curse and pant uncontrollably it has been a while since the older male had any sexual incounters but ever since he had kidnapped Peter he had been thinking of doing plenty of Things to him.

Peter soon enough wanted to please Wade so he took the whole thing into his mouth and started sucking on it putting to use of the techniques he saw in some of dirty magazine Wade had underneath his bed. This drove Wade over the Edge Peter was smirking at how he was the one making wade beg but, That soon change Peter was forced to stop." Fucking Hell,Fuck stop Shit..." Wade had came all over Peters Face, Which in Wade's Fucked up mind was a hot mess." Shit i wanna fuck you now..." Wade had Slipped his dick into Peter which was massive this of course caused pain to Peter but once it was all in and Peter had gotten use to the size it felt Amazing.

Wade had begone trusting upwards into Peter slowly but, the position was to tiring for wade that came just now and it was while since he had any sexual activities.

Peter was now on his back and Wade was looking down on him Peter had pulled wade down for a passionate kiss.Wade had once again entered Peter and slowly began trusting into him slowly picking up the pace becoming faster and faster.

The Night was a night Peter would not forget he had lost his virginity finally and it was not a stranger but some he liked Tho wade may be older but Peter felt they could last for a very long time.

Wade had rolled over and kissed Peter's Tummy looking up at him with a grin. " Wanna go again?. " Peter's Face darken as he glared at Wade. " Hell no we already done it 3 since you woke up sooo No. " Peter said crossing his arms but yet again wade managed to convince him to let him have his body all it took was a couple of sweet words. " That's my Little Kitty.." Wade said Smiling ear to ear trusting into Peter rapidly.