Slipping into Old Habits

Moans echoing into the large House of Peter and Wade. Its been practically a month since they decided to move in together permanently, But So Far Peter Feels like he's Only being used for Sex he was not once allowed to leave to go into town and his starting to feel like The First Few Months he has been locked up at Wade's Apartment.

" Shit Shit Shit... P Peter.. " Wade has just Came inside Peter for the fourth Time and Peter had enough since he was practically knocked out on the bed or so That's what he wants wade to think.

" Peter, Babe You awake.." Wade said as Peter walked out on to the Porch over looking the Ocean. " Yeah.. " Peter was only wearing a Long shirt as he walked behind Wade wrapping his arms around him kissing the back off his neck softly nibbling on it. " hehe someone excited to go again..If we do go again i will be at my limit Babe.. " Wade turning around already had slipped Peter's Clothes off.

Peter had ripped Off Wade's Shirt pulling his pants off  in a flash. Wade was standing strong since the Younger Male was turning him on so hard, Wade has turned Peter around Smacking him on the ass pinning him the wall abit roughly this causing Peter to Gasp. Wade had place his hands over Peters hands as he repeatedly ram into him aggressively, Tho Peter was used to it and was Practically enjoying this.

After a Few more Thrust and teasing Both wade and Peter Came.

....
[ 8:00 Pm ]

8:00 Pm was the current Time and Peter had slipped out off wade's Hold and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. He had picked out a nice outfit from the Clothes which was some really thight Black Skinny Jeans, a Tank Top with the Color Purple Fading in to white, his Anime Hoodie, His Black Vans and His Neo Light Bracelets and Slowly and quietly left the House knowing it be awhile before He wakes up again.

Peter had gotten in the car drove down the hill and made a sharp turned and was making his way to the City.

....
[ The Mall]

The Mall was Peter's Stop.He felt like a teenage boy disobeying his parents because they wouldn't let him got to The mall. He walked around Drink his vanilla Milk shake happily getting a few Stares from a couple of really hot Guys sitting infront of some store.

He turned around bumping into something hard when he had opened his eyes his met with the asshole himself ake Peter's Ex. " Ohh Its Just You.. " Peter brushed past him, but he didn't let me go he gripped on to his hand and forced him to turn to face him. He stared at him and as much as Peter like guys stripping him with there eyes he hated how his eyes felt on him and Plus he had wade. " Justin Let me Go alright.." Peter had rolled his eyes before Taking his hand back continueing on his Way. But this did not stop him he walked beside peter looking at him . " O my God what the actual Fuck is going on here.." Peter turned to him angrily Slapping him across the Face.

Peter looked up at him as he looked down at him." Go Away... I am Happy now..." Peter felt his arms Wrapped around him, his forehead resting on Peter's forehead. Before he knew it he was kissing him back and he felt himself slipping into Old Habits.