Punishment..

" W Why do i have to wear this ?. " Peter Shouted from the bathroom Wade Smirked Bouncing on The Bed Like a little Kid. Wade had Made Peter a Stripper for the Night.

Peter had walked into the Bedroom with Only a Big T-Shirt You could see he had everything on because he had the Long See through Socks on. Peter walked infront of Wade as he nervously Started Dancing infront of Wade Sexualy.

He Slowly Start Pulling Off the Shirt, Peter bend over giving Wade a View of his rounded Butt. Wade was Panting Like a wild dog and The Voice in His Head Were having a Field.

Peter was Dancing Sexualy Slowly Teasing Wade by Slipping the Bra Strap and then pulling back into Place, Same with His Pantie as he slowly Pulled down Showing his V Line but pulling it back up. Wade was Panting like a Dog Hunger for Food Drooling abit aswel.

Wade Pulled Peter On to the Bed Aggressively Grabbing Both legs kissing him on His Thigh Going down leaving Trails of kisses to his feet. Wade had Switched to the Right Leg as he licked from Peter's Foot to Thigh This causing Peter to moan out loud in pleasure.

Wade had Grabbed on to The Left Stocking and lift with his teeth and did the same with the Right One. he pulled them off Throwing them acrossed the Room. Wade had spread Peter's Leg licking his lips as he looked at Peter hungrily." I should punish you more often. " Peter Blushed bright red as he wrapped his arms around Wade's Neck pulling him down for heated Kiss.

Peter moaned into the kiss as he felt Wade's Thick hard on rubbing against His, Wade had Removed Peter's Bra With one hand dropping it on the bed.

Wade Still kissing Peter Using one hand to pinch his nipples while Grinding his hard on in between Peter's Thigh, All This causing Peter to moan uncontrollably. Wade had pulled away from the kiss before going to his neck Leaving a few Hickeys.

he went lower to Peter's Chest Licking All Over Pinching his nipples. Wade's Hands slowly went to Peter's panties Pulling them off and peter had pulled Wade's Boxers Off.

Wade Kissed Peter more lovingly wrapping his whole arms Around Peter as he slowly sat peter On his Thick Dick Of course it caused alittle pain but soon pleasure took over but Wade did not move he Teased Peter's Nipples Watching the Male Drool and moan for him the Sight of Peter like this caused Wade to get even Harder if that was Possible.

" Ahhh haaa... I beg you...p please.." Peter started moving but wade stopped him kissing him, Peter was at his Limits wanting Wade to move to Rock his World but Wade wasn't Gonna he was gonna let Peter melt on his Cock. All this Cause Peter to Release his first load.

Wade Started Trusting up into Peter, Peter moaned his Dick standing hard again as Wade Trusted hard and Faster into him Hitting Peter's Sweet stop over and over again none-stop.

Wade Gripped on to his lover Waist leaning in to Whisper nothing but sweet words into his ears as he came a huge load into Peter and Peter Also Came once again Peter soon after passed out.

....
[ Morning ]

" Good morning..." Wade greeted Peter Happily. Peter Nuzzles into the Older Male to hide from the Sunlight." Morning..." Peter said kissing wade's Chest. Wade Chuckled Spreading Peter's Ass before smacking them. " Punishment.." Wade said biting his lower lip.

....

A/N : Hot Right ? 100% Boner !!

Let me know what u think!!!

Love u guys