《Five》

BLAKE

He comes back two minutes later with a first aid kit.

"I'll heal soon."

"No you won't."

"How do you know?"

He has reached me and opens the first aid kit, kneeling in front of me. He grabs some bandages or whatever (I wasn't really interested in medicine when younger) and brings them close to my arms ready to cover the burns but I move my hands away.

"I don't want that wrapped around my wrists." I say and he at looks at me.

"Why not?" He asks.

I shrug and he attempts to grab my wrists but I hide them behind my back. "No."

Logan stares at me for a minute or so and then sighs, "Alright then." He puts the bandages down and closes the first aid kit then gets up and takes it back to the bathroom.

I let out a long sigh, get up and walk over to the close wardrobe and look at myself.

"I look disgusting." I voice my thoughts while my face scrunches up in disgust.

"You kinda do." Logan says as he enters the room.

I turn my head to him and frown, "So much for being nice."

He only smirks and walks to my left side. "You're really not that bad."

I snort, "Yeah I look amazing with greasy hair, bad breath, unwashed body, and dirty clothes."

He laughs. That laugh is hea- nope, do not say that.

"You can have a shower." Logan looks at me through the mirror. That sounds great and I instantly nod.

"I have spare clothes so I just need a towel, please." I say.

"There's one in the bathroom, also I only have male washing stuff so you'll have to live with that for a bit." He answers.

"Right, okay. Thanks." I say and get my bag with my belongings and then go to the bathroom.

I close and then lock the door, in case anything happens. I put my bag on the toilet seat and open it. I find some clean clothes and then my toothbrush. I put the toothbrush on the sink and leave my clean clothes on my bag.

I undress and then turn the shower on warm. Not too hot, not too cold, just right. I borrow one of Logan's shower gels, since that's the only thing he has for the body. Then wash my hair with this cherry scented shampoo he has, and borrow one of his razors so I can get rid of unwanted hair on my body.

When I'm finished, I turn the water off and step out of the shower. I dry myself with a towel and then dress myself into black skinny jeans, black button up shirt, and black sneakers I found in my bag.

I turn to the mirror and brush my teeth, loving the freshness that seeps into my mouth. When done, I hang the towel on a mini hanger and put my dirty clothes in my bag. I unlock the door and exit the bathroom only to find myself alone in the room.

I put the bag on the floor, right next to the bed, and sit down on one of the chairs. I sit there for a few moments and then decide to take my small and cheap phone out of the sports bag.

I turn it on and check the time. It's afternoon, 15:45.

I look at my contacts.
Mom, dad, the three runners, and the nice lady who helped me out in time of need.

I press on my mothers number and bring the phone to my right ear. The tone keeps ringing but no answer.

Voice mail comes on and I decide to leave her a message.

"Hey mom, I'm alright. Sorry that I couldn't call you on my birthday, I got caught on another territory. But it's fine, don't worry. I'm out now. Oh and I found my mate. Call me when you can. Love you." I finish the message and end the call.

I sigh and drop my hand along with my phone, on my knees and look out if the window.

So weird to be looking through something that helped me escape two hours ago. It's even weirder to think that I am, for once, not trying to run away.

My mind travels to somewhere else as I daydream. My focus is rather strong on the slightly moving leaves of the tree.

My daydream ends up cut short as the door opens and the scent engulfs my nostrils.

"Hello." I greet him, still looking at the leaves.

"Afternoon." He greets back.

"I see you've showered." He states as he sits on the white chair across.

"Yes." I reply. I do not want to move my eyes from the calming leaves. My eyes are just too tired at this moment.

"Good. Do you want a book to entertain you?" He asks and I break my stare and turn my eyes to Logan.

"Yeah, sure."

He smiles and hands me a book. The book looks intriguing.

Breaking Butterflies by M.Anjelais.

"It's a young adult book but it's very interesting." He explains and I turn the book and read the blurb.

Intriguing.

"Thanks." I simply say and open the first page of the book.

He slightly hits his palms on his knees and gets up.

"I have work to do, so you can read the book in silence." He smiles and walks over to the door.

"See you later." I say as he exits the room.

I start reading the book and it sounds very good.

The way the words are said. The way it is set. It's all so amazing.

My intrigue In the book carries me away as I not notice that it is nearly time for dinner.

He enters again as I finish the last sentence.

This book was amazing.

"Wow. " Is my first word to him.

"I told you it's good." He smiles as I look at him.

He is always smiling. He looks really attractive with that smile of his.

"A book that I needed to read." I tell him.

He nears me, "C'mon, it's time for dinner." He stretches his hand out to me.

I place the book on the side and take his hand.

Electricity travels through my body as we connect. He feels it too as his body stiffens for a second.

"Dinner time." I say and we head to the door.

This is going to be weird.

*

Hello,

I had decided to update on my phone as it was my birthday Yesterday.

Wohoo!!!!!

I am not really sure on how this chapter turned out as I was half asleep when I wrote this and I just wanted to do something nice.

So, I hope that you liked this chapter :)

And thanks to SyntheticGaze for the beautiful cover.

Please leave a vote if you liked it. Drop a comment if feel like it. And follow if you want.

Have a good day/night.

Bye x