《Eleven》

BLAKE

"Right, so I've packed my stuff, which isn't a lot. And now we just have to pack your stuff, which is a lot."

"Well, I have been living here since I was born so you know." He replies.

"Whatever. So where are we going to start?" I ask Logan as I take an another empty cardboard box.

"We could start from the wardrobe." He answers and I nod.

And we pack and pack and pack. By the time we're finished, it has come from early morning to mid afternoon and I'm tired.

"Knock knock. I have brought some tea." Jessica opens the door and wanders in.

I smile and sit down on one of the white chairs.
She gives me a cup of tea and I smile at her.

"Thank you." I take a sip from the warm berry tea.

She hands one to Logan as he too walks across the room and sits across me.

"I can't believe you're actually leaving." Jessica looks around the now empty room as she says this.

"Me neither. But it was bound to happen sooner or later. My house was already nearly done and I just wanted to meet my mate before moving in." Logan replies.

A silence passes through us as we all wander in our thoughts.

"Just come say goodbye when you're leaving." Logan's mother breaks the silence as she looks at the both of us.

Logan smiles and nods at her. She grins back and heads out of the room.

"I feel kinda bad." I say when she closes the door.

"Why?"

"I mean, she looks sad that you're leaving. She is going to miss you very much." I explain.

"Indeed."

After that, we sit in silence and drink our tea. We hold eye contact all the while drinking.

I put my cup down on the coffee table when I'm done and excitement comes to remove my calmness.

"How does the house look?" I giddily ask.

Logan chuckles and puts his cup down, "It's has four main bedrooms and two guest rooms. When you walk in there is a hanger for the coats and a place where to put the shoes. You walk a bit through the hallway and the first door to the left is the kitchen. It's big, it has everything that I picked myself. Afterwards there are the stairs to the second floor where the bedrooms are held. There rest you'll just have to see for yourself."

He smirks and I playfully groan.

"It's so exciting. I never actually lived in a house without my family. I mean I did live in some apartments whilst being a Runner but that's it." I talk out my thoughts.

"Me neither. I've always lived in the pack house, so it will be a little weird at the start but then it will be very nice."

"My uncle moved out of the pack house a few years ago and that's what he said." He adds.

I giggle for no reason. After a few minutes or so, we get up and start carrying the packed boxes to the car.

I'm the first to finish carrying the boxes and wait for Logan to take the last one so then we can say goodbye to his parents.

"Done?"

"Done."

Logan closes the boot and we head back inside.