2.School

So here I am ,dropped into school by my dear mom. I quickly got out of car as I don't wanna hear any instructions from mom saying ' stay quiet,don't be irresponsible blah ..blah .. blah ' .As I entered the school campus I was greeted by a hard punch on my shoulder ,it's Anuj ,my childhood friend .He's completely opposite of me,well built,good in academics and ofcourse not single.

  " Supp bro" I asked him slightly punching his shoulder."Nothin,just checking out where's our history teacher" ,he replied glancing around the school corridor.

HOLY SHIT ! , history assignment ,man not again!! .Why the hell god made me so irresponsible .I completely forgot about this history thing,now Mrs.Raut's gonna kick my butt

My chain of thoughts was broken when I saw her....aahha...and from then for next 10 seconds everything happend in slo-mo.She's nidhi my long time crush, I had crush on her since 5th grade but I never talked a lot with her.She just came out of the car and walked towards the girls locker-room .On her way she caught me looking at her and gave me a questioning look,I just nodded negatively and thats when the school bell rang.

We all rushed to our respective classes. The rest of the day went blur except for History and Mathematics periods . I got kicked out in history class ,I dont think I need to explain why, and in mathematics I was actually having fun,sitting next to Nidhi and chatting with her ,just when my dream was broken by a harsh , loud scream of Mrs.Lunawat . I was confused a bit but quickly got up from my seat ," Yes mam ?", I asked in a pale tone but the voice which came to me in return almost activited each and every cell of my body, " why do these teachers have such a dangerous voice ?" I questioned myself but my question remained incomplete as I heard her voice again " I said how to form a Quadratic equation! " ,she yelled almost splitting while saying 'quadratic' . I stammered a bit and thought over it but I didn't knew ,I was again kicked out of the class .

Why don't these guys let me dream peacefully.I decided when I'll be rich I'll build a special 'dreaming center' for kids like me where they can sleep peacefully and dream without any disturbance

After school ,I went home ,while in bus I checked my inbox and saw Anuj's messsage "meet @myplace @5 "

When I reached home I just threw my bag over the sofa and went in the kitchen ,here I saw mom, busy in cooking as always . I grabbed some chips and coke and went in my room ,turned on the TV and sat on the bed with my chips, flipping through the channels ,just when the news channel caught my attention " In central city at 12:24 pm a meteorite crashed on mount Abu , scientists are advising to stay away from it as it can be highly radioactive" said the cute reporter by showing an actual site photograph in left corner of the screen .By that time I finished my chips ,turned off the TV and went downstairs , I tossed the plastic bag of chips in the bin and yelled at mom " mom I'm going to Anuj ,i'll back in few hours "

Anuj lives 2 blocks ahead of mine ,so instead of taking a cycle I preferred walking. As I was passing the bridge I saw Nidhi coming towards me , I just waved hii as she stopped seeing me .Before she could say something I heard a loud horn honking behind me and before I could react Nidhi pushed me off the bridge .

I went blank for few seconds and after that I realised I was in the river struggling to come up to the surface .Did I mentioned before that I HATE water .I dont know why but I do hate it since I was a kid . I was drowning ,just when I felt like someone caught my hand I looked up, it was blur but I figured out it was Nidhi .She was trying to pull me up ,even I struggled a bit but suddenly I felt like someone threw a gaint atomic bomb at me ,it took me mere 2 seconds to realise that I bumped into a rock which was flowing along the river current.

After some struggle we both reached the shore ,I looked at Nidhi she was exhausted .I murmerred a "thanks" not looking into her eyes as I was embarassed for not knowing how to swim.Before I could ask her why she pulled me? she said," There was a truck coming towards us .I think it was out of control of maybe the brakes were not working".

I gave a sigh of relief and got up and help her on her feet .We both climbed the concrete wall of the river and I went home, all wet and cold .I messaged Anuj about the incident and cancelling to come at his place . As I was walking I remember about the stone which almost killed me .The area where the stone came in contact with my body was burning , not normal burn ,it was burning weirdly like I've been hit by a burning coal. I went home changed my clothes and did my homework .The rest of the day went normal

Next day I woke up and went to bathroom in a partially asleep mode but as soon as I saw myself in mirror I was surprized to death!!