9. Hide And Seek

Hello there! I took a long time to upload this chap ,actually I was out of ideas these days . Anyways enough of talks ..hope you enjoy the chap. Vote it if its worth,Thank you

We reached our destination an hour late because of traffic and moreover Nidhi's dad is a armature driver,not raised the speed more than 40km/h even once in this two hour journey. But as long as Nidhi was by my side I was happy. The scene in the car was a bit awkward , I tried getting closer to Nidhi ,she responded the same but when her sister saw us she came back and kicked me off to the corner with some of her lame childish reasons,wicked sister.

Mt.Abu was a pleasant place though, it had a huge lake in middle of mountains covered with thick green blanket and a nice sunny weather. Nidhi's farmhouse was a bungalow with a swimming pool and a garden on one of the hill tops from where you can watch the beautiful scene of sunset. I choose a room right in front of Nidhi's on the second floor and her parents took the one downstairs. To my luck Nidhi's sister choose to be with her parents, which means the whole second floor is ours.

After having breakfast and unpacking our stuff Nidhi and I went in her room where she explained me our 'Mission Impossible'. The plan was simple- sneek out of the farmhouse at night ,go to the laboratory , distract the guards , get the sample and then plan the 'escape plan' as we don't know what will be the situation at that moment. After the business talk Nidhi started talking about what happened in the car. "So Neil, my sister gets on your nerves dosen't she?". " Umm.. no not at all ,your sister is really good girl", I said, ignoring the ugly truth." Come on Neil, I always see, your face tells me everything that is in your mind, I know you hate her". Damn ,this girl will make me die with embarrassment someday. An awkward silence was residing between us for few minutes , I had no freaking idea what to do with a girl in a room alone. At last Nidhi broke the silence," you wanna say something Neil?". I was lost in my thoughts when she said that and what she said later was enough to give me a mild heart attack, " I know you like me Neil and so do I but I just want to hear it from you". As I said before I was about to fall on the floor with a heart attack but I tried to keep my over excited feeling inside and most importantly not to show them on my face. After that the scene was like a romantic movie where the hero confesses everything to his crush , I confessed," Actually Nidhi, I had crush on you since 5th grade , the year you joined our school. I was afraid to talk to you. Moreover I wasn't good at anything.". " I know everything, I saw you many times starring at me and trying to talk to me." she said while moving closer to me. " Who says girls only like guys who are good at sports or anything else. You are too kind and honest Neil and also willing to help anybody, it's one of the main reasons I like you Neil.". I didn't knew how to react,so I just kept staring at her beautiful eyes. I was in a dilemma , should I go ahead and hug her or that would be to harsh. There was a fight between my two thoughts just like they show in cartoons .

Finally one of my thoughts defeated other and it was the one saying 'go hug her'. I was sweating, I was feeling like I'm about enter a examination hall where the result will be declared as soon as I choose the correct option. " Neil, are you alright?", I heard Nidhi. I stammered a bit, "N...nothing ..it its just.." , I decided to leave everything and just do as my mind says. I left my sentence incomplete and hugged her tightly, wow it feels so good so soothing, I can feel her hands wrapped around my back in the same way as I did. I don't know how long I hugged her but it felt like eternity.

After that beautiful incident we went downstairs, for lunch. The rest of the day went good ,in fact it was the happiest day of my life . We both had a lot of fun, actually it was all the same that we do when we're on a trip, like swimming volleyball etc. But after the confessions and hug it seems even more enjoyable. I'm too lucky to have a friend like this or I can say 'girlfriend like this.

At Night, after dinner we both pretended to be asleep and sneeked out of the bungalow through the window at almost 12:30 am. I took my suit with me along with a screw driver and a swiss knife in case the meteorite is to hard to cut. I can see the round shaped building on one of the hill tops just as ours. We guessed that it must be a laboratory , we started walking towards it. It was too far to walk so we decided to take cycles kept in the basement of bungalow. The basement door was locked, I managed to break it with my super strength . The cycles were too old but it was not the time to complain so I just took one of those three cycles and so did Nidhi.

In 10 minutes we were near the laboratory, it was guarded by two watchmen on front door and two on back. We got a spot which was out of site of both the watchmen and I tried to break the fence with hands. Voila! I did it, I broke the fence enough to get inside. The dome shaped lab had two doors ,of which we choose the back one where the security guards were engrossed in their chat. I requested Nidhi to wait for me near the bushes and wore the mask to hide my face from cameras if I got caught. The lab door was locked, I need to break it but it'll make enough sound to attract the guards . I backed off and asked Nidhi what to do. Her idea was , I should punch the walls of lab hard enough to make the sound of punching feel like its coming from inside ,but its gonna hurt my knuckles a lot. Then I remembered that I can heal them fast. I started punching the dome with all my strength , as said by Nidhi the sound attracted guards the temporary walls of dome were not made of concrete so they made a lot of noise which echoed inside the lab. One of the guard opened the door. That's it I rushed towards the door . The guard failed to noticed me, I immediately took cover under a table on which some scientific equipments were kept . The key was still on the lock which was hanging on the door, I took one of the equipments above the table which looked like a spoon or something and threw it in the opposite direction to distract the guard, just as we do in computer games. He went towards it and I ran towards the door, shit he's about to turn. I got the lock and ran towards the table, luckily I made it before he could notice. My heart was beating so hard that I felt it could explode any time, I was wet with my own sweat. I got the key , the guard was searching for it all over the place. At last he went outside to ask his partner about the lock. It was the golden chance, the meteorite was there in middle of the lab covered with white cloth, it was about 5 meters tall and similar in breadth with a danger sign near it saying 'Radioactive' . I managed to get inside the white cloth and started piercing the piece of stone with the swiss knife, it was hard ,very hard. After a lot of struggle I got some crushed particles which I kept in a small box.

Now 'escape plan'. The guard was busy finding the lock, I again distracted him with the same technique , that dumb again ran towards the direction I threw the test tube. I rushed towards the door ,threw the key along with the lock aside and at last I was out,my heart still pounding against my chest. I found Nidhi waiting for me, I ran towards her showing her a thumbs up. We were rushing towards the fence just then I heard the alarm, maybe the guard fired the alarm. We need to get out fast . We both ran towards the broken fence but one of the guards saw us and ran towards us. Shit, I pushed Nidhi towards the fence and motioned her to leave and waited for the guard to come close. I really didn't wished to fight with him but I was forced to , I fake surrendered myself so he'll lower his gun , when he came close I punched him so hard on face that he might not remember anything after he wakes us, I murmured a 'sorry' and escaped from there. Nidhi was waiting for me at a safe distance from laboratory. Our action ended here ,I handed the sample to her and we were home in a few minutes.

Last night was very exhausting, I slept as soon as I lied on my bed after sneeking in through the basement . Next morning I woke up , Nidhi was sitting besides me on the bed, maybe trying to wake me up. When I was completely out of my sleep hangover I heard Nidhi ," Nice work buddy" and she kissed me on my cheek. I tried not to blush, but can't stop it. I saw Nidhi giggling while I blushed

Thank you to all the voters and silent readers ,because of all of you my book's currently #40 in humor. I'm very happy to see it.

Once again thank you all of you, keep reading ;)