3.Something's weird

I looked at my reflection , but I can't believe my eyes .The me in the mirror was not like me but it was me , I mean the new 'me' , he had I mean I had bright blue eyes and my body looked weird,I was strong and all my muscles were pumped up . I slapped myself several times hoping that this is a dream but I ended up hurting myself,soon I realised I wasted a lot time in front of mirror and quickly got myself ready . I wore a lose white T-shirt and jeans so that it'll not highlight my body. While having breakfast mom asked me about my eyes I lied to her that they were lenses that I wore as a 'fashion' ,she was surprized but what else can she do ,try removing my REAL lens no she can't ,I giggled while finishing my breakfast and ran towards the bus stop. I ran pretty fast today ,but it was not the time to think about it .In no time the bus arrived and I was in school after 5 mins .

In school few guys looked at me wierdly but I ignored them . Anuj too asked me about eyes and my body but the school bell saved me . " I'll tell you later " , I said to Anuj while running towards the classroom. The rest of school went normal except for some weird looks and questions about my eyes ,I gave the same reason to all , they are just for fashion.

After school I met Anuj and before I could start talking Nidhi interrupted us and pull me aside . I gave a questioning look , she said " Neil ,somethings weird with me... I'm feeling a whole lot different from yesterday ". I said to myself ," Damn she's right. Something happend to us yesterday " .But I can't see any Physical change in her as it was with me. I replied her, " yeah ,you are right Nidhi . Look at my body its all pumped up and even my eyes are changed " . She glared at my eyes saying "but you said they are lenses " . " I lied ,they ain't lenses my eyes are really changed" , I said her as she was still staring at my blue eyes. " We need to talk , meet me at my home at 6 ", Nidhi said in a less requesting but more demanding manner. While we were talking Ajun gave me funny and teasing looks as he knew that Nidhi's my crush . I nodded a 'Yes' to nidhi and she was gone in seconds not even saying 'bye' . I don't know why these girl carry so much Ego with them . And this all starts when a girl reaches puberty . Its like someone gifts them 2 tons of ego and attitude on their 15th birthday . There was a friend of mine named Madhura who was like my best friend till 8th grade but from next year she started acting like she didn't even knew me . I dont know what this transformation is called so I'll myself name it as ' Egomorphosis '.

Oh my god , I forgot to ask Nidhi where she lives. How silly I was . I asked Anuj do he have any idea where that chick lives and to my surprize he knew it. But I'll tell u guys Anuj is not a good guy typo , he said " tell me what is the reason that she invited you to her house ,otherwise I'll not tell you her address" .Damn this guy , I sometimes wish why don't he just die in some lame way like a snake bites him from the black hole present in the toilet seat right onto his crack . Finally i told him everything happend to me yesterday ,he was in a shock but gave me the address as promised.

While waiting for bus after school , I was thinking about my speed , I never ran so fast as I ran this morning so I decided to test my speed and stamina and started running towards home from school .My school is about 6 kms away from my home but I reached home in almost 10 mins and and was not at all tired . So my theory tell me that whatever happend to me yesterday made me strong and agile but I need some more proofs and the reason behind this . At home I tried to lift one of my Dad's heavy suitcase and just as I thought it felt as light as I am lifting a roll of toilet paper .

So as ordered by Nidhi I was at her home at almost 6 in evening . Her little sister opened the door ,honestly her sis was like a xerox copy of Nidhi .She lead me towards Nidhi's room ,her room was blue with all well maitained furniture and a tedy bear on bed . I sat on the chair near her study table while she was sitting on the bed researching about something on her laptop . After a while she turned her laptop towards me ." Have a look ,I've researched about what happend yesterday and there are other reports of sightings of 'super humans' near the site where the meteorite crashed yesterday at mount Abu . Maybe we both are also affected by this meteorite in some or other way" , I made a big 'o' shaped face showing that understood what she said . After that I told her about the stone which I encounterred in the river and she figured out maybe it was a part of that meteorite . I asked her what changes is she observing in her .She replied ," I've got super Intelligence ". Whhoooaa what does that mean ?,is she now some kind of lady einstien, well I think so and that also means that I've got super Agility .I murmered " thats cool " but she caught me and yelled at me ,"thats not cool neil there are lot of people out there who may use their powers in bad ways, we need to stop them ..um if we can " . I'll have to agree that this chick has a point but how would we stop them.Some of them might have got some cool superpowers like laser eye or flamethrower or maybe bones which come out of fists like my favourite Wolverine .