Chapter 11

Chris's POV

When I walked into science, I got another text from Amy.

AMY - babe whats up?

ME - nothing i have science pls stop texting me

AMY - aww, chrissy bear, don't ignore me!

ME - why're you upset??

AMY - uhh, well, lets see: you are after another girl, and lets just say that she's so not as pretty as me

ME - amy, im not after her. i just want to know her name, thats freakin it

AMY - why???????????????????????????

I turned off my phone, groaning as I sat down.

"Having trouble with the devil?" a voice asked sarcasticaly.

"Look, can you just shut the--" I turned and stopped mid-curse when I saw it was the girl who gave me the football.

"Its you!" I exclaimed, probably a little too excited. Some people turned to look at me and I stared back at them till they blushed, turning around.

"Yeah, its me alright. And I'm a little pissed, just so you know," the girl said, inspecting her nails.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm not saying a word till I get an explanation," she responded, smiling at a phone number written on her wrist.

"Who wrote that?" I grabbed her arm, and the girl yelped, but when I spotted the name, I sneered.

"Matt Garner? Trust me, you could do much better," I smirked, and to add to it, I gave her my sexy smile. She looked at me with disgust.

"Yeah, right. Like I would ever date you," mystery girl scoffed. Then she turned around and Mr. Benson started anatomy class.

"So what we're learning in class today, students, is the matter of . . . " he droned on, his words going in one ear, out the other.

The whole time I was thinking of how to get rid of Matt Garner.