Chapter 12

Amy's POV

I have to do something about that nasty Katie Marlon. See? I know her name. But if I tell Chrissy Bear, he'll freak and go after her. I can't have him dump me. I've been through a whole year of dating him so far, and things have been totally, like, amazing. If he dumps me now, he'll regret it. So its time to show that Katie Marlon a lesson.

"Amy, come on, we have cheer tryouts," Tracy reminded me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled and shook my head, swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"I'll meet you there, but I have something important to do."

"Ooh, does it involve Chris?" she waggled her eyebrows at me and I grinned. 

"I'll tell you later," I said, waving and making my way towards the school parking lot. That's when I saw Matt Garner walking to his car. Katie Marlon was already heading to him, but I just ran up to Matt before she could.

"Hey, cutie-pie," I smiled and squeezed Matt's muscles before he yanked away.

"What the heck are you doing? Don't you have a--" I leaned in and kissed him for what seemed like hours. Of course, kissing my boyfriend was better, but I put as much emotion into it as I could. Matt tried to push away, but I pulled him closer, biting his lower lip. He groaned, and I heard a gasp. I turned, and seeing Katie, planted one kiss on Matt's cheek.

"I can't believe you," Katie mumbled, tears pouring out of her eyes. I almost felt bad, but that's what someone gets for messing around with my boyfriend.

"Katie, trust me, its not what you think it is, she just--"

"Stop. Ju-just . . .  leave m-me alone," she sobbed, running in the direction of, well, I guess nowhere.

"What is wrong with you? You're such a . . . a devil!" Matt pushed me away and opened his car door, shutting himself inside.

"Hmm. My work here is done,"I smirked, watching Katie running and Matt driving after her. She'll never forgive him, and Katie will never think of going near Chris Parker.