200K READS!!!

Damn. So this was my first book. I wrote it when I turned 12, and at that age I didn't understand what love was. Yet I managed to write one of the cringiest lovey-dovey stories of all time. And it has 200K reads... mind.blown.

Hey guys!! Haha I know it's been a while..
But SKSKSKSKS 200 THOUSAND READS WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AHHHH
never did I think this would happen
seriously
like
never
And I'm so grateful
To those of you who've been here since the beginning, I thank you with all my heart, and to those that have recently discovered my work, thank you for checking it out!!
I never thought my writing would be able to touch the hearts of so many people and make them happy, sad, a conglomeration of emotions. It makes me smile to think that I've achieved my purpose in life: to change people's lives through my writing.

And even though I no longer write stories, I still channel my talent into poetry (and even though it isn't the best haha I try). Never before have I felt so pure in my life to be writing pieces of work that people care about.

But hehe I'll keep this short

I hope y'all are doing well! Things for me have been getting pretty hectic, oof, still settling into high school and realizing that it's nothing like the movies. (well except for the part that it's cliquey and people can really suck)

Let me know how you've been!! I'd love to catch up with you guys, and if you ever wanna talk just DM me:))

and yea check out my poems too and let me know if I've done poetry justice😬😂

BUT I LOVE U GUYS SO FREAKING MUCHHHHH
and alright I'll leave now
until next timeeee
-Tera

oh and ig here's a face reveal cuz why not