14 | not so secret

@gorehippie's chapter |

Jack headed straight for the bathroom that morning after a text from Mark. He walked into the boys bathroom to see Mark with a lit cigarette in hand. Jack had seen Mark doing this almost everyday for two months, yet every time it was just as appealing.

"Hey, you showed up," Mark observed sarcastically.

Jack walked over to him smiling, "Always for you."

"Hmph," Mark kissed Jack's forehead and ran a hand through his hair, "You still look just as innocent."

"Sorry to disappoint," Jack smirked.

Mark held Jack's hands up near their chests, creating little space between them, cigarette placed between two fingers. Jack smiled as he looked up at his boyfriend.

Mark pulled Jack a bit closer, "You might be innocent, but you're just as cute. How's your dad?"

"He's," Jack paused for a moment, "hell bent on fixing me. How's your life going?"

"Pretty great, I learned that I can get anyone to fall for me. Even you church boy," Mark smiled in his condescending way.

"Funny," Jack said, rolling his eyes.

Mark kept his smile, "I thought so."

Jack leaned forward to kiss Mark and Mark tilted his head down a bit for him. Mark's hands moved from Jack's hands to his hips, his arms wrapping around Jack. The kiss was short and sweet. Jack had never realized all he ever wanted was to be happy with his boyfriend, but Mark made him realize. Without Mark Jack wouldn't have ever come to terms with his sexuality, he probably would've just gone on.

Mark leaned in for another kiss, but that wasn't before the bathroom door opened. Both boys let go of each other quickly. Though the guy that had just walked in definitely saw exactly what was happening, but said nothing about it.

9:07 am

A note dropped onto Jack's desk. This was pretty odd since Jack didn't actually have any friends. Jack opened up the note and read, 'I'll keep your secret, but only on a condition.'

Jack looked around, focusing on the guy sitting diagonally in front of him; the guy staring at him. Jack shot him a confused look, before the guy handed him another note. 'I have better things to do than homework. You do mine and I'll keep your secret.'

Jack looked up again and took a deep breath. He really didn't want to, but this guy knows his dad very well. Jack wasn't even sure on this guys name, but if Jack's dad hit him over having a possible crush on Mark, what would he do after hearing that Jack had kissed him.

Jack swallowed hard before nodding. His dad couldn't find out, especially not now. The guy just smirked in reply before turning around.

Class was long and boring, but all Jack could think about was all of the extra homework he now had to do because he kissed his boyfriend.

"Hey," the guy grabbed his arm and shoved him against some lockers, "don't tell anyone."