16 | sunday afternoon

@gorehippie's chapter |

Jack sat through his fathers service impatiently that morning. The services lately have been getting more and more aggressively homophobic. On top of that Brad had decided on sitting next to Jack throughout the morning, and all Jack felt was unsafe. Without Mark around, Brad was free to do whatever.

After the service was over and before Jack could get out of there, Jack's dad walked over to the two, "I see you two are becoming friends. It's always nice to see my son with you, Brad."

Jack glanced at Brad, "Yeah."

"Your son is just always a delight Mr. McLoughlin," Brad chirped.

What is he doing? Jack thought confused.

"Well I'll see you in school Jack," Brad smirked, punching my arm playfully, but harsh enough to where it hurt slightly.

Jack looked at his dad before noticing a buzzing in his pocket.

"Now that's the type of person you should be hanging around," Jack's dad let out a frustrated sigh, "I'm going to take that back if you can't even listen to me when I talk."

"Sorry," Jack blurted out quickly.

Later that day, once Jack knew his dad was gone for the day, he texted Mark. Mark had wanted to Jack over again for a while, ever since Jack ran out on him. Naturally Jack wanted to see his boyfriend, Mark helped Jack forget who he was supposed to be.

Jack slid in the passenger side and smiled at Mark softly. Mark wasn't even looking, he was too preoccupied with his phone call.

"Well, I'll see you then okay?" Mark had a frustrated tone.

Jack smile dropped a bit, but his eyes stayed on Mark. Watching his expression of slight anger. Mark hung up and slid his phone into his pocket, "How was your morning?"

"Interesting," Jack stated softly, "yours?"

Mark let out a small laugh before turning and kissing his boyfriend sweetly, not giving an answer. Afterwards driving them to his house.

Mark, apparently, was home alone as well. Mark dragged Jack by his wrist up into his room, locking the door behind them. Mark shoved Jack onto the bed before sitting beside him laughing at the fact that Jack had bounced.

"Shut up," Jack smiled, crashing his lips into Mark's, catching Mark off guard.

However Mark eased into it instantly, placing a hand on Jack's hip. The other hand moved to Jack's ribs, a bit below his armpit. Jack's arms were draped around Mark.

Jack was continuously inching forward onto Mark's lap, a feeling took over him that he's only felt once before, lust. Jack was whimpering quietly into Mark's mouth, but it wasn't until a moan left passed his lips that the corners of Mark's mouth twitched up.

His hand began to rub along Jack's hip, "Is your phone in your pocket?"

"I said shut up," Jack breathed back.

"I can," Mark pulled away slightly, "take care of that for you, y'know."

Jack smiled, "What are you waiting for?"

Mark's lips crashed back into Jack's as the hand on Jack's hip moved to the button of his jeans. Unzipping them Mark placed his thumb under the waistband of Jack's boxers, with the rest of his hand palming Jack through the fabric; Jack's whimpers became more needy.

"God," Jack moaned loudly.

Jack could feel Mark's smirk, "He's not going to be happy with you and your sin."

"Shut up already," Jack didn't mean to moan it, but he did.

Mark pulled the waistband away with his thumb, rotating his hand and locating underneath Jack's underwear. The elastic bang snapped against Mark's wrist as his hand grasped onto Jack's shaft, pulling slowly.

Jack's leg jolted up beside Mark earning a chuckle from the older one. Mark's hand picked up a slight amount of speed and his thumb sliding over the tip, causing another moan from the boy. Minutes upon minutes of increasing tugging, leaving Jack breathless. He was morning and whimpering into Mark's mouth.

With another tug Jack had cum into Mark's hand and soaked his own boxers in cum. Jack let out a soft laugh out, leaning his head on Mark's shoulder, and the day was gone.