Holiday Romance

It was a nice sunny morning over in LA where Emily had just woken up from her long sleep, and decided she would go to a nice little cafe down the street for a morning coffee, she showered and dressed and did light make up and headed down to the little coffee shop.

She ordered a iced mocha fusion, and as she was walking back to her hotel, she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." said the mystery guy.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going." she replied. She looked up to see who this mystery guy was, and it was Kendall Schmidt from Big Time Rush.

"It was my fault, let me buy you another one." Kendall said.

"Okay." she smiled. "I'm Emily by the way. I'm on a holiday from Australia, first time overseas too." I she laughed.

"Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Kendall."

They shook hands and went to go buy coffee. They spent the whole day together, he showed her around LA.

They went to see a movie, get lunch and showed her the best parts of LA.

"Thank you Kendall, today was fun." Emily said to him.

"Yeah it was. Wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asked her

"Sure. Here's my number 0458866969

(Not real number).

"Cool, here's mine 0456789008."

(Not real number)

As they swapped mobile numbers outside of her hotel room, Kendall saw a huge crowd of fans coming towards them.

"Let's go inside to your hotel room and watch another movie before I leave you?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah sure, let's go." Emily said.

They went up to her room, and put a movie on, Kendall chose a horror, and Emily hates them, but she watched it for him. They watched Nightmare on Elm street. When Emily got scared she would use Kendall's chest as a pillow.

"Are you scared of horror movies?" He asked her.

"Yes, I don't like them." she admitted.

"You could've said something and we could of watched something else."

"It's okay, I don't mind." She said to him and smiled.

"But you don't like them. I owe you a non scary movie to watch." He said to her and smiled.

The movie finished and talked for a while and laughed. They knew a lot about each other in such a short time. She knew what he likes and what he doesn't; favourite movies, movies he doesn't like. People he looks up to, favourite food, family(siblings), allergies, ect.

He knew what she likes and doesn't like, favourite movies and movies she doesn't like, people she looks up to, favourite food, family (siblings), allergies, ect.

After they talked for hours on end, they decided to go and get something for dinner.

"So Em, what did you want for dinner?" Kendall asked her.

"Umm, I don't know, maybe takeout." She said to him.

"What sort?" He asked.

"I was thinking about Italian?" Emily suggested.

"Sounds nice." He said.

They walked down the street to the nice little Italian restaurant and asked if they did take out which they didn't.

"Do you want to stay here instead?" Kendall asked her.

"Yeah alright."

They sat down and looked over the menu of what to get. Emily thought she would get a small spaghetti bolognese, which ended up being to big for her to eat. And Kendall got the same. Emily only ate half of it and couldn't even take it home with her.