Chapter 5!

Emily's POV!

*4 weeks later*

I woke this morning still Kendall's arms, I realised that I only have a few days left here in LA. I started to feel sad. I snuggled closer to Kendall, I don't want to leave him. But I have to go and start Uni for my Bachelor of Photography., the final piece, then I will have my certificate four, diploma and Bachelor Kendall started stirring, so I knew he was waking up.

"Mmm morning babe." He said to me.

"Morning." I said and kissed him.

I knew he felt something was wrong in the kiss.

"What's wrong Em? I can tell by the way you kissed me, that something is wrong."

"I feel sad." is all I responded with.

"Why?"

"Because I leave in a few days to go back to Australia."

"A few days?"

"Only a few days left, until I'm on a plane, on my home." I said and got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

I knew Kendall was following me into the kitchen.

"I can't believe your leaving in a few days. I don't want you to leave." He was saying to me as I was getting some rice bubbles to have for breakfast.

"I don't want to leave either, you know. But I have to. I have to go and do my bachelor of Photography, when I'm on holidays I will come back, and you can come to Australia whenever you want." I said to him and gave him a hug.

"I will be. How long is your course for?"

"3 years at full time."

"WOW, that's long."

"Yeah; it is." I said to him

We finished our breakfast and went to sit on the lounge. We watched tv for a bit, then I decided to go and have a shower. I got dressed in a nice summer dress and my bikini; I went back out to the lounge room.

"Do you want to go to the beach today, it's so hot." I said to him.

"Yeah, let's, I'll just go get my board shorts on." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

He came out in boardies and a singlet and flip flops.

We headed to the beach and swam all day and tanned, perfect tanning weather. When we came home, I sat down on the couch and started watching Tv, I was tired from the beach all day, I put the MTV hits on and a slow song came on.

"Dance with me." Kendall said to me.

I got up and danced with him. And laid my head on chest; once the song finished, I looked up into his beautiful green eyes. He leaned in and I stood up onto my tip toes and kissed him, it was so passionate and nice, I felt the sparks go off, I knew he was the one, my soul mate. Just from this kiss, I knew that one day he would be my husband.

"I love you Emily." He breathed when we stopped kissing.

"I love you too Kendall." I said and kissed him again.

We sat on the couch and I cuddled into him, and we watched TV. Eventually I went and got dressed into my Pjs.

I went to walk out of the bedroom and Kendall walked in, I went into the spare room, shut the door and rang mum.

*Phone Convo*

Mum: hey em what's wrong?

Me: I don't want to leave

Mum: really?

Me: yeah, I don't want to leave him, I have been thinking about having a year break and just staying here to be with Kendall. what do you think?

Mum: it's up to you sweetie

Me: I know, I'm staying here, and when I decide to come back I will do my bachelor in photography then.

Mum: okay well I will see you whenever you get back. I love you.

Me: love you too bye

Mum: bye

*end of convo*

"Now to tell Kendall." I said and opened the door. and to my bad luck he was standing there.

"Tell me what?"

"Sit down."

Went Ito the couch and sat down.

"What is it?"

"I rang my mum, and told her that umm... I'm not uhh... coming home for a while." I said and looked down.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm deferring from uni and staying over here for longer than I intended on." I said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yes I am."

"Well my mum and dad actually invited us over to there's for dinner let's go get ready."

"Okay." I went and had a shower in the spare bathroom and took my clothes. I out on my favourite dress and got my makeup out ready and my shoes. I decided on keeping my hair straight tonight and not curling it.

I got out of the shower and went into the spare room and got dressed and got my bag ready and went back into the bathroom and did my makeup, and blow dried my hair,once it was dry I brushed it until it was straight, as my hair is naturally straight. I went got my high heels and sat on the couch. Kendall came out in jeans and a nice shirt.

We got into the car and drove to his mum and dads for dinner. It was my first time meeting his family, I was nervous.

We got there and had an amazing dinner, no seafood and no eggs and no peanuts, Kendall had already told them I was allergic.

It was lovely meeting his family, they are so lovely. I felt welcomed. We all talked freely and no awkward moments. It was an amazing evening.

Kendall and I drive back to his house and I had a quick shower and got my make up off and got back into my pjs. Kendall and I went to his bed to watch tv and as we were watching tv I fell asleep. I slept well because I knew I was in Kendall's arms.