Chapter 11!

So far today I have met up with the girls and picked out my dress order it and had it made, they said it would take about 6 weeks to make. Went and bought the gilrs dresses. As we were buying the shoes, I heard familiar voices. I knew the song they were singing and it Big Time Rush 24/7. I starting singing along. 

"Em, what are you doing?" Meredith asked.

"Sining along to this song I know." I said smiling. 

"What song is it?"

"24/7 by Big Time Rush..." 

"Oh.. You still listen to them?"

"No, I just know all of there songs." I replied. 

We bought the shoes and left and went home. It was a good day. 

When I got home Cody was alseep and so was Tyler  had a shower and got into my pjs and went to bed. 

*Week before Hamilton Island.* 

I haven't had my peirod in a about 2 months. So take a pregnancy test and it comes back positive. I'm positive it't not Kendall's. It has to be Cody's because Kendall and I used protection and Cody and I don't. I ring the doctors and book a doctors appointment. It's tomorrow. 

I tell Cody. 

"Babe?" I say to him 

"Yeah baby?" 

"I'm pregnant." I say to him. 

"That's awesome news!" He says to me. "It's mine right?" 

"Yeah it's yours." I say smiling. 

"OMG! I can't wait !" He said and gave me a big hug and a kiss, he rubbed my belly. "Hello my little baby!" He said and kissed my tummy.

"We go to Halimton Island next week right, with Meredieth and Jason?" I ask him. 

"Yeah and Tyler. Why?" 

"Well my dress is ready and in the spare room and I was wondering if you wanted to elope while there?" 

"Are you serious?" 

"Yeah and after we get married we tell them were pregnant - when we're 13 weeks of course. " I say smiling. 

"Yes, we will elope." He says to me.  

*Day Before Halimton Island* 

I told Merdith to pack her dress and why, and she is so excited. I packed my dress and Tyler's litte suit. I went to the doctor and had blood work done and it is true I am pregnant. They secheduled me a Ultrassound appointment and I am currently 8 weeks Pregnant. 

"Hey babe, I'm home from work!" I hear Cody yell out as he walks in the house.

"DADDY DADDY, I HEARD THE BABY'S HEARTBEAT TODAY!" Tyler run up to him and said. 

"Really buddy? That's awesome. Are you excited about becoming a big brother?" 

"Yes!" 

"Do you want a baby brother or sister?" 

"Sister!" 

"Okay." Cody said to him smiling. 

"How far along are you?" 

"8 weeks." I said to him smilng. 

"Then it is mine, becasue we have been back together for three." He said smiling. He walked over to me and kissed me and rubbed my tummy. 

"I hope we have a girl." I say to him. 

"Same, so she can be daddy's little girl." He said smiling.