Chapter 12!

I woke up and reaised I am now a married women, too bad, Cody really isn't the one I want to be with. Kendall is.

I get a phone so I answer it.

"Hello, Emily Wheatley speaking."

"It's Kendall."

"Hey, how are you?" I said and walked out to the beach and sat down and stared at the water.

"Good you?"

"Good, missing you though. I'm sorry for what I did Kendall, I really miss you."

"I miss you but now your married to another man and have a kid with him, what are we supposed to do about us now?"

"Well I'm pregnant and It's not Cody's, it's yours. I'm four months Pregnant."

"So we're going to be parents"

"Yes we are."

"You need to come back to me then, be with me."

"I will, I'm taking Tyler to New York, to visit my cousin, just him and I, then we're going to see my cousin in LA."

"When's that?"

"Well I booked the flights last week so we leave in two months."

"Okay, what are you going to do about Cody?"

"Well, I took my ring off before I walked out of the place this morning, as I was on the phone to you. And said I don't think we should be married just yet."

"You left a note?"

"Yeah, I'm just out on the beach that's all."

"Okay, well we're engaged again?" He asked me.

"Well what do you want?"

"Your the mother of my unborn child, and I love you with all my heart, I want to be with you and want to marry you."

"I know I want that too."

"Well will you MARRY ME again?"

I turn around and see him there in a singlet and boardshorts.

I hang up the phone. And motion for him to come and sit next to me.

"You can't be here Kendall, what if Cody sees you? I havent exactly told him I want to leave him."

"I know, but I was already here with the guys on a holiday, and I saw you sitting down on the beach from my room. I thought instead of talking on the phone when we are in the same place at the same time." Kendall said.

"I just got married last night, and now I'm not sure anymore."

"Are you sure the baby is mine?" He asked.

"I'm positive it's yours."

"What are you going to do about Tyler seeing his dad?"

"I don't know, I honestly don't know."

My phone started ringing and I got up and walked away to answer it.

"Hey Code, I'm just at the beach coming up now." I said and hung up.

"I have to go."

"The girls want to see you, meet tonight at the bistro bar with them alone." He said.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye babe." He said to me.

I walked to the room and went inside. I saw one big suitcase packed.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"You obvisouly don't want to be with me for some reason, I don't know why, but I'm leaving you and Tyler, you can stay here until you're supposed to leave. I don't want anything to do with you Tyler or the new baby, understood?"

"I understand. Goodbye Cody." I said and walked to Merediths room. I knocked on the door.

"Hey Cody told me what happend. Come in." Meredith said. I went in and sat down on the lounge and Tyler came over to me.

"So you don't think you and Cody can be together?"

"No, I don't think we can. I still love Cody."

"But aren't you pregnant with his baby?"

"It's not Cody's, I found out I'm further along than I though I was. The baby is Kendall's."

"Wow, okay. So what are you going to do?"

"Well Kendall rang me this morning and I told him, and he's actually here and I saw him this morning. I actually have to go and meet the gang tonight see everyone. I take it you guys are going to head back with Cody?"

"No, we're staying here with you to help you look after Tyler."

"Okay, Cody told me he doesnt want anything to do with me or Tyler."

"He said what?"

"Yeah he doesn't want anything to do with his own son."

"That's bullshit."

"Well we can look after him today, go and see Kendall, and the others you need it."

"Thanks, I'll be back soon little man."

I walked to Kendall's room and knocked on the door. He answered.

"Hey, come in."

"Thanks. Cody left, and doesn't want anything to do with me or Tyler again."

"Aw shit."

"I understand for me, but not for Tyler, he needs his daddy in his life."

"He does. Come here."

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest, "I missed this." I said.

"Me too, you know what else I missed?"

"What?"

"This." He leaned down and kissed me so passionately, more passionately than Cody ever did." The kiss strated to get intense and before we knew it we were in the bedroom having sex.

*** A few hours later ***

I woke up and rolled over and looked at the man I want to spend my life with. His nicely tonned body, his chisiled jaw. The way he looked in the sunlight. I started to feel sick so I ran to the bathroom to throw up. This is the only bad thing about being pregnant.