Chater 8!

Emily's POV!

I woke up and realised that today is the day the girls and I go and pick out their bridesmaids dresses and my wedding dress. I snuggled closer to Kendall, and kissed his chest. He stirred and woke up.

"Mmorning." He said and kissed my head.

"Morning" I smiled and kissed his chest again.

I looked at the alarm clock and realised it was 9am.

"Shit, I have an hour to get ready then Lex will be here to pick me up." I say and get out of bed and got my comfy pants I had on the last time I was in Aus, they weren't dirty and a comfy camo cross singlet I had two and one was dirty so I wore the other one. I grabbed some under garments and went for a shower. I got out and blow dried my hair until it was absolutely dry and straightened my already straight hair. I did light makeup - foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow and a light pink lip stick. I didn't over do my make-up I never do. I finished getting ready and put my socks and vans on and went to the kitchen and saw that Kendall had pancakes on a plate for me, I quickly ate them cleaned my teeth and fix up my make-up the water took of after rinsing my mouth out. I walked back out to the lounge and sat down with my bag and phone, I checked the time and it was 9:45am, I still had 15 minutes left to spend with Kendall.

"What time are the boys coming to get you or are you meeting the boys there, wherever that is?" I asked him.

"They're picking me up at 10:30, I'll get ready after you leave, I won't take that long." He replied.

I snuggled closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eye. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and smiled. I heard someone knock on the door, I didn't want to get up but I had to.

"Just a minute!" I yelled towards the door.

"Hurry up, we're going to be late!" Lex said through the door.

"I got to go. I will see you later. Love you." I said to Kendall and kissed him on the lips.

"See you tonight, love you too." He returned the kiss. And walked me to the door.

"Hey Lex" He said .

"Hey Kendall, Come on Em, we have to go." She said pulling me out the door and towards her car, I looked back at Kendall and waved and blew him a kiss.

We got to the bridal shop and I saw the most beautiful dress I have ever seen! It was a boob tube dress with a corset back and it was long and flowing with a beautiful lace pattern on it.

"Can I help you Miss?" The shop assistant asked me.

"Yes please, I was wondering if I could try this one on. It looks like my size." I said smiling.

"Certainly, come this way to the dressing rooms. If you need any assistance just ask, I'll help you." She smiled and shut the curtain. I got changed until I was in my bra and underwear and I slid the dress on and called the lady back to do the back up.

"It looks amazing on you, you must buy it." She said smiling. "Go show your friends."

I walked out and the girls all gasped.

"Emily, you must get it. You look stunning, go look in the mirror." Alexa told me to, I did what she said as she was my maid of honour.

"Oh my gosh! I love it. This is the dress." I turned around and smiled at the girls.

"Let's drink to her finding her dress." Becky said and handed me a glass of champagne.

"Could I please get this dress?" I asked the sales assistance 'Lauren'.