Meanwhile #1

(((((This is mainly to keep you all entertained until my schedule clears up. It will explain a bit before the story actually starts. I hope you enjoy this edition to "To Remember: Just One Night"!)))))

"Did you hear about (y/n)?" a student whispered to his friend, a look of anguish on his face, struggling to hide an underlying amusement.

His friend nodded quickly, looking around before saying, "Yeah, she's in a coma, isn't she?"

"Yeah, but I heard she lost all of her hair, that she has a wicked scar on her head that will never go away!"

"You know she's the only survivor out of about fifty students that went to the party that night?" another guy joined in. "I say she killed everyone, and that wicked head wound is what one of her victims did when trying to escape!" The two friends nodded in agreement with the stranger.

The student leaned over to his friend, whispering, "It makes sense, being as popular as she was she probably took out any threatening competition."

Soon, a bunch of nearby students throughout the hallways were whispering to one another, each having a more gruesome and bizarre twist on what happened to (y/n) and the other students.

Except for the guy who suggested (y/n) had murdered everyone. He watched everyone with a smug grin on his face, pulling out his phone and texting someone.

Hey, he typed, quickly pressing send, I started something big at school Pops, if you catch my drift.

No less then three seconds after the later text did the reciever reply, Good, very good indeed. You should go visit our little Lab Rat, see how her axe wound is healing up.

Will do.

Make sure you let that Lab Rat know your plans for her don't mean any good, the reciever messaged.

The guy nodded to himself and put his phone back into the pocket of his dull orange jacket, pulling the hood over his head as he weaved through the crowd of students.

(((((Sorry for it being short for a first update on a new book, but today is June 1st. Know what that means? Tomorrow is my two-year Wattpad anniversary for writing stories! :) I hope you enjoy the new addition to the "To Remember" series!)))))