Hoodie Gets His Spotlight Chapter

Chapter 9: "Hoodie Gets His Spotlight Chapter"

(Hoodie)
I stared down at the water to the pond. Great, just great, I thought to myself. Not only is (y/n) being held captive by these guys, but she is terrified of me. I thought about just going back. Maybe (y/n) and I were just never meant to be? Nearly fifty realities I've been to, and she is always with Masky.

I thought coming here and staying here would be a good idea, since in my reality, (y/n) is about to have the child of my best friend. There used to be hope with this one, because (y/n) wasn't even remotely interested in Masky. Each time I had her cornered, I just wanted to talk, to explain myself. But the fear in her eyes was too much to bear. I could tell she thought I was going to kill her.

And then Abby, and Robbie, I didn't know she was at all close to them. Or that she saw. At first, I didn't even know she was at that party. My heart sank when I found out she was. I didn't want her to see me like that.

I knew killing Mitch, Emily, amd her other friends right then and there would hurt her badly. That was where I screwed up.

And I just sat there by the pond, continuing my thoughts when I heared a terrified scream. Sally, I thought, looking at the mansion.

That couldn't be possibly though, the Sally in this reality was long gone. I stared through the mansion windows, quickly spotting an enraged Masky chasing a scared Sally down the halls. I gasped and stood up, rushing into the mansion at full speed.

Once I got inside, I intercepted the chase by picking Sally up. She screamed in ny ear and began kicking me, trying to get free. I ignored her fluffball fists hitting against my back, hardly noticing the impacts they made. I ran straight to Slender's office.

"Sir," I shouted, slamming his door when Sally and I were inside, "Sir tell Masky to stop chasing Sally around!"

Slender looked up at me, his blank face slowly moving to Sally. "Hoodie, I realized you're having difficulty completing the tasks I set before you recently, but bringing a human child into the mansion is a new level of soft, even for you."

I stared at him, saying, "What are you talking about? Slender sir, Sally is your great to the twentieth granddaughter, are you really going to stand by and let one of your proxies kill her?"

"She is no level of great granddaughter to me, Hoodie."

A few loud thumps echoed on the other side of the door, Masky's shouting on the other side. I stared at him in shock. I narrowed my eyes and shouted, "SLENDER, MY NAME IS BRIAN THOMAS, SALLY IS YOUR ULTRA GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER, THE TWO OF US ARE FROM ANOTHER REALITY!"

"Bubby," Sally whispered, sounding terrified. I patted her head to try and comfort her.

Slenderman stood up from his seat, clearing the distance between him and I in a few quick strides. "Hoodie, I told you what I would do if you disobeyed me again."

I stare at him, a chill running down my spine. No way was this the same Slenderman as my reality. He wouldn't act this way. Slender shook his head, clicking his tongue in disappointment as he grumbled, "You've disobeyed me for the last time, Hoodie. One last chance. Kill that child, or I will. And if I have to kill her, I will kill you too."

Sally clung onto me desperately, sobbing into my sleeve in terror. "B-Bubby Hoods," she cried, shaking violently. I looked down at her, seeing pure panic in her eyes as she started crying harder. "Bubby H-Hoods, p-please don't hurt me...."

(((((Two in the same day? I'm even surprised with myself on this one! And.... *deep breath* Man, if I've ever hated leaving you guys on a cliffhanger, this would be the worst possible time. But my phone is dying, and this seemed like a reasonable place to end the chapter.)))))