Blood and Progress

Chapter 4: "Blood and Progress"

You trudged down the hall, not bothering to react to people around you as you headed to the last class for today. All of your teachers guilt tripped into the decision to not make up your missing assignments. You clutched a water bottle in your hand, focusing on that. Water, you thought, water can wash away the memories it can.... it can help me forget. And during your train of thoughts, someone once again bumped into you, knocking the water bottle from your hand. You snapped away from your tranquil thoughts, frantically searching for your water bottle.

A stranger hands you the bottle back, apologizing a few times before running off. You ignored it, dully glaring after the stranger as you chugged down the rest of your water. MY water, you thought to yourself.

It took all of your strength at times to not notice the empty seats in your last classroom. And took even more to ignore the throbbing pain in your head throughout the first half of class. It wasn't until someone kept gently prodding your shoulder that you paid any attention at all to the class. It was a kid you haven't seen before, one that looked genuinely concerned. "Hey, you have blood in your hair," he said calmly.

You shrugged it off and muttered, "It's just a little leak, it's fine." Moving your hand to rest it against your neck for leaning support, you feel the warm sticky feeling of blood there. You pull your hand away and investigated the red liquid. Everything seemed to slow down at the sight. Part of you wanted to scream in horror and shake it off your hand, and part of you just wanted to cry at the sight.

The boy next to you, Mitch you realized, raised his hand in a panic, waving it around in a frenzy and screaming some words at the teacher. You wish you knew what he was saying, but everything became blurry and confusing. You felt horribly tired, and the throbbing in your head would not go away.

You were tired, and the blurring darkness seemed comforting and inviting.

~Meanwhile, at the Creepypasta Mansion~

"Did you do what I've  asked you to, Hoodie?" Slenderman asked, looking down at his proxy. Hoodie had just entered the mansion after his mission, and Slender had been standing at the door.

Hoodie nodded, replying, "Yes, I did."

"Good," Slenderman growled, turning around and going into his jar closet. Bafore he closed the door, he snarled, "(Y/n) will be dead, Hoodie. Do not disappoint me a second time."

Shrugging his shoulders and shoving his hands in his pockets, Hoodie grumbled nonsense under his breath.

"I can't believe I keep getting in trouble for this shit," he hissed to himself, kicking at the floor. "Keep it together, Hoods. Keep it together."

(((((Bad floor. Evil floor. It is all your fault, floor! What did I do to you to deserve this, floor?!? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU, FLOOR?!?!? (Floor: "WHAT THE HECK DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!?") I don't know, floor! But you have done something! Anyways, a change of plans in the plot but oh my GAWD IT IS GOIMG TO BE AMAZING!!! Oh, and thank you for 270 thousand reads on the Masky x Reader series! And for such a short amount of time being out, thank yiu for nearly 13.5 thousand reads on this series! And 1.4K followers but eh, it's the reads that count! LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THESE BOOKS, NO MATTER HOW SLOW THE UPDATES!!!)))))