Hoodie Gets the Spotlight AGAIN

Chapter 10: "Hoodie Gets the Spotlight AGAIN"

(Hoodie Still)
"Hmmm," I ponder, holding my chin, "Either I kill my little sis or you kill us both?" Slender growled and gave me an impatient nod. I nodded in return and contemplated my thoughts. Masky was still hitting against the door, a smooth rhythmic pattern. A pattern. Masky was not usually one for patterns, for he knew it made him easily predictable.

This one however was perfectly predictable. Thump. Thump. Thump. Perfect rhythm, perfect pattern. Now if only I could time this right...

Slender took a step forward, looming over Sally and I as he snarled, "Make your choice, Hoodie."

Placing my hand on the doorknob and the other under Sally's arm, I said in a slow voice, "I choose option C."

"Option C," he repeated, clearly confused, "but there is no option C." It took him a few seconds, but he finally let out an animalistic growl and lunged at Sally and I. Sally screamed, but I simply sidestepped and pulled the door open. Masky stumbled in, him and Slender crashing into one another.

I grasped Sally's arm tighter, pulling her up and onto my back. "HOLD ON TIGHT," I shouted, jumping over the Slender-mask pile and down the hall.

(((((#BigBrotherHoodie FOR THE WIN!!!))))

As I turned the corner to head towards the front door, I run smack into (y/n). She begins to stumble back, but I swiftly catch her hand and keep her from hitting the ground. She looks me in the eyes, and I can tell she is afraid of me. Every part of her face screamed out her emotions.

She stood up frantically and yelled some nonsense, trying to get Sally off my back. And Sally was yelling something back at her. I couldn't hear either of them, I was too entranced with (y/n)'s eyes.

I shook my head violently, readjusting Sally on my back, grasping (y/n)'s arm and ignoring her struggleing as I shouted, "LOOK, YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT HERE TO HURT YOU OR SALLY!" (Y/n) stopped her struggling, looking at me as I continued, "I'M THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE AT GETTING OUT OF HERE ALIVE, SO EITHER TRUST ME AND RISK WHATEVER IS AHEAD OF US, OR GET KILLED BY THE PEOPLE CHASING ME!"

I watched (y/n) gulp, nodding slowly. Masky's unmistakable footsteps came rushing down the hall behind me, so I ran. I dragged (y/n) with me, feeling bad that she could hardly keep up.

Once we got to the back door, I had to let go of (y/n) and put Sally down to undo all the locks. They were locked so you could be outside coming in with no problem, but you had to unlock them to go outside. After getting them unlocked, I yanked the door open and shoved the two of them outside. I was about to follow them when someone grabbed the back of my hood.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Masky glaring at me with wild eyes. "That was the LAST time you disobey Slender, Hoodie," he hissed, eyes narrowing.

(((((Holy shiznit THIRD UPDATE WITHIN 24 HOURS!!!

THAT BREAK WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE I'M SPOILING YOU GUYS?!? :D I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE BOOK!!!)))))