Chloroform Rag STRIKES AGAIN

Chapter 7: "Chloroform Rag STRIKES AGAIN"

"Y-yeah?" you say to Helen, stumbling over your words, "W-well you were a b-bitch to stay away from...."

Helen growled under his breath, "Looks like we're on mutual terms then." Turning to Hoodie, he shouted, "AND YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU IDIOT! WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO IF SHE RECOGNIZED YOU WITHOUT YOUR MASK?"

Hoodie shrugged, shuffling in place like a guilty child. "Sorry," he mumbled. Helen just scoffed and pulled you along, dragging you towards the woods. You stare at the trees for a second, complete terror paralyzing you. After that second passed, you began screaming bloody murder.

Helen let go of you with a shocked jump away from you, his mask showing no emotions but you could tell he was surprised. When you realized no one was holding you anymore, you just ran. You didn't care which way as long as it was away from them.

"GET HER," you hear one of them shout, heavy footsteps thundering after you. You scream again and force yourself to run faster, but the footsteps easily catch up to you.

You feel arms wrap around you, a gloved hand covering your mouth. "(Y/n) come on, the less you struggle the better chance you have of surviving!" Hoodie's voice harshly whispered in your ear. But you don't believe a word he says and continue to struggle.

Cautiously, he removes the hand from your mouth. You growl at him in terrified frusteration. He digs around in his pocket and pulls out a rag, quickly holding it over your mouth and nose. That smell, you recognize that smell. Chloroform.

~De La Pass Out~

(((((Okay okay that made me laugh way too hard. De La Pass Out! X'D Anyways, enough fun and games, back to the story!!!)))))

(Hoodie)
"Why do I have to carry her? Technically it's your job to bring her back to the mansion," I growled.

Bloody Painter took off his mask and glared at me, saying, "You're the glorified bloodhound here. You do the work no one else wants to."

I narrowed my eyes. "Glorified what?"

"You're one of Slenderman's proxies. You do the work for everyone else in the mansion, especially the missions or tasks no one else takes. Seriously, you're acting like you only joined last month dude," Painter snarled.

I shrugged, thinking to myself, Well, technically. Yeah.

~De La Time Skip to Mansion, back to your P.O.V.~

Your eyes slowly flutter open, the dim light around you greeting you in its soft light. As you open your eyes a bit wider, everything comes into focus. The concrete walls, the dirt floor, the support-beam ceiling. You didn't know your architecture all that well, but it looked like you were in a basement.

Just as that realization hit you, the sound of a door opening resonates from behind you. "Welcome to my personal hell, (y/n)," the voice says softly, dark and echoing among the concrete walls, "My name is Puppeteer, and I'll be your host tonight."

(((((Well well well if this doesn't feel amazing! I haven't posted stories on back-to-back days since the start of the Masky x Reader series! Wow, if that break wasn't worth it! So many ideas! So much inspiration! :D I LOVE IT!!!)))))