Body Guard

Chapter 5: "Body Guard"

"Look, Miss, I'm not sure how or if your daughter even knows but she ingested a large amount of both blood thinner and sleeping pills," you heard the doctor telling your mother. Your mom let out a sigh, sounding both annoyed and scared. "She was a survivor from the Log Factory Massacre, right? I'm sorry to suggest it ma'am, but the killers from the massacre could possibly be trying to tie up loose ends."

You gulped, shaking in your place on the hospital bed. They were tying up loose ends. Loose ends, A.K.A. survivors. Those people were coming back to finish what they started by any means possible.

"So," you said quietly, "I'm not even safe from those freaks when I'm in school?" The doctor shook his head, giving you a look of pity.

He walked over to you and grasped your hand, muttering, "You don't understand (y/n), you're not safe anywhere from those murderers. If you do want to continue school, we could help your parents hire some undercover security guards." The doctor looked at your mom for confirmation. She nodded her head.

"Undercover, as in specially trained children your age who were trained to fight and defend."

Bitting your lip, you grumble, "That seems a bit ridiculous."

Your mother butted in, telling the doctor, "Let me be the blunt one," before yelling at you, "YOU NEARLY GOT KILLED ON YOUR FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?"

"No," you grumble.

~Time Skip to Later that day~

You stared at the T.V. in a daze, every nerve in your body standing on end. You were about to meet your new body guards any minute now. What were you going to say, how would you explain your situation to them?

When a knock sounded on the door, you nearly jumped out of your skin. You leapt from the couch and straightened your hair, taking a deep breath as your mother answered the door. Peeking from around the corner, you saw two males dressed in semi-casual clothing. "Good evening," the left one says to your mom, "is this the (L/N) residence?"

"Yes," your father replies, walking to stand next to your mother. "And you are?"

"My apologies for not introducing myself sooner, sir." At the sound of his tone, a shiver ran down your spine. His voice scared you, and you didn't know why. "My name is Helen Otis, and this is my partner Tobias." Helen and his partner both held out their hands for your parents to shake. "We are the body guards you hired for your daughter?"

Your father nods, a smile on his face. "Of course, of course! Come on in, you must meet our daughter! (Y/n), would you come here please?" When you didn't come to the door, your father turns to the two guards and says, "Excuse me for a moment, she must not have heard me. I know she couldn't wait to meet you two!"

"Yes," Helen said, smiling, "she must be absolutely dying to meet us."

(((((Bringing Helen in on this! :D Can't wait to see where this goes!)))))