Spotlight is Back on You

Chapter 11: "Spotlight is Back on You"

(((((But I absolutely adored writing from Hoodie's perspective... *pouty face*)))))

You watched Masky stalk up to Hoodie, a menacing look on on his face. You look down at Sally, saying, "We can't just leave him there!"

"Trust me," Sally whispered, "he'll find someway to escape. Big bubby wouldn't leave me all alone....."

Sally and you watched the two males squabble for a little bit. And then you saw a tall faceless creature swing around the corner, shouting at Masky, "KILL THAT TRAITOR!"

Sally screamed Hoodie's name, slamming her tiny fists against the glass door. You were prepared to pick up that child and run away if her "brother" Hoodie got killed. Masky nodded briskly, raising a knife above his head.

You gulp for air, preparing to run for your life. Right as the knife came down towards Hoodie's head, Hoodie knocked Masky's hand to the side. "Masky, listen to me. We're friends. We've been friends since we were kids!"

"No," Masky growled, yanking his hand away from Hoodie's grasp, "You were friends with Tim, Hoodie. Or should I say Brian. You've gone sickeningly soft."

Hoodie gulped and shoved Masky away from him, flinging the door open and shoving you and Sally away from the door. "RUN," he screamed, "GET TO THE POND!"

You picked Sally up and bolted as fast as you could manage, the small child weighing you down much more then you expected her to. Hoodie got about four meters away from the door before Masky tackled him to the ground.

Masky raised the knife once more in a fury, but you didn't slow down.

Only then did you question why the hell you guys were going to the pond of all places. Like seriously the back yard was pretty much the entire forest, why the hell did you want to go to the pond?

Hoodie grabbed you and dragged you into the pond. "JUMP IN," he shouted at you, running full speed at the pond and jumping in with a huge splash. You follow him in and do a cannonball, feeling the smooth pond water cover every inch of you. You see Hoodie and Sally sinking deeper into what you thought was a shallow pond.

And it might have been a trick from the water, but it looked like they were dissolving.

You try to swim down to them, but something grabs you and pulls you back up. Still under the water, you scream down at Hoodie.

(Spotlight on Hoodie for a bit)

Through the water, as Sally and I began teleporting back to our own reality, I heard (y/n) scream. I looked up to see a dark shadow pulling ber back out of the pond. As I reached my hand up to get her, the surface of the pond became saturated with red.

Gawd damn it, they killed her.

(Masky's point of View)
(((((I know you've all been waiting for this and don't say you haven't.)))))

I stared at Mister Slenderman, watching the girl's corpse dangle from his tentacles. "The others?" I asked quietly. Slender shook his head no. I stared at the water, watching sudden ripples across the surface.

Hoodie burst through the surface, swatting at the water and screaming every curse word in the book. I walked to him, and he looked up at me. "YOU SON OF A BITCH," he yelled, swatting at the water so it splashed all over me. "YOU FUCKING THREW ME IN THE WATER!"

I blinked. Once. Twice. Shaking my head, I hissed, "That was over a month ago, you fool."

"That was no more then ten seconds ago," he argued, growling at me. I stepped forward and dipped my hand into the pond. I hardly flinched when it started dissolving in front of my eyes. I looked at him and said, "It's a portal."

Slender walked up behind me, repeating, "A portal?"

"Yes," I said slowly, chuckling. "And wherever that false Hoodie went, there will be more. We could follow them, cut them off at the source."

A hand rested on my shoulder, and I looked back to see Slenderman smiling down at me. With a low laugh, he cackled, "Then what are we waiting for?"

(((((I am sorry guys but THIS is the end of book two. I've told you I have more then four books in this series planned. Next, in this book, I will post the teaser to book three of the To Remember series! Just the pure ideas I have are giving me chills! Oh, and even though (y/n) died, she will make an appearance in book 3! Still a Hoodie x Reader I swear!)))))