Security Breach

Chapter 6: "Security Breach"

You glare at your two new body guards, saying, "Do you really have to follow me this close?" They both nod, staying in their self-designated spots. You groan and walk through school, earning even more confused stares then yesterday. Great, you thought to yourself as you lowered your head, Now they think I'm even weirder.

"Heyyyyyyy girl," you heard Emily call out. You turn around and watch her come up to you. "Who's the two hotties?" she asks, pointing to your two guards. Glancing back at them, you think fast and mumble, "My cousins. They're visiting for a while, so I thought the might want a tour of where they'll be going to school."

Emily giggled, saying, "(Y/n) honey you have some hot cousins!" Helen chuckled and let out a small bow, flashing his shining toothy grin. "Pleasure to meet you," he said slowly.

"The pleasure's all mine," Emily swooned. Turning to you, she continued, "Are you bringing your cousins to Mitch's house tonight?"

You blink a few times before you reply, "Wouldn't that be too mamy people for Mitch?"

"Oh not at all, the more the merrier! Mitch won't mind a few more!"

You let out an annoyed nod, agreeing to the invite. "Fine, they can come."

~De la Time Skip to after school brought to you by Psychopath Masky~

Mitch cleared his throat, staring at Helen and Tobias. "So, um, you're (Y/n)'s new body guards?"

"Were there others before us?" Helen asked. "I was told she has had no bodyguards before us."

Emily plopped down next to Tobias, clinging onto his arm. "How old are you? You look kind of young to be a body guard?" Tobias looked desperate, glancing over at Helen.

Helen cleared his throat and responded, "Tobias and I have been in training to be body guards since we were in kindergarten.

"Your partner doesn't talk much, does he?" Mitch asked, chuckling.

"Afraid not, his voice box got damaged in some horrific accident a few years back," Helen growled, "Is there something funny about that?

Mitch gulped and shook his head no, leaning away from Helen. Just as Helen decided to crack his knuckles, another guy walks into the room with a bowl of snacks. "Got the grub," he mumbles.

Mitch stared at the guy for a second before saying to you, "Hey, this is the guy I wanted you to meet! (Y/n), this is my friend-"

"Nice to meet you," Helen growled at the guy through gritted teeth. He moved an arm in front of you in a semi-casual manner, resting his hand on the other side of you. The guy just rolled his eyes and went back into the kitchen, grumbling something about drinks being out soon.

The guy came out a few moments later with a bunch of cups full of soda. You cringe at the sight, your first thought thinking that this could be poisoned.

So you didn't touch it.

Everyone else gets a drink, and you politely pass when offered the drink. A few wonderful minutes pass when Mitch begins to cough violently. As if on queue, Helen pulled a mask from inside his shirt and slid it on. It was a white mask like Masky's was, but this one had big blue circles for eyes and a bloody red smile. He looked over at Tobias and nodded, looking at the guy and doing the same before frabbing your arm.

"HEY," you scream. You hear your other friends starting to cough just like Mitch, and a chill creeps up your spine.

Helen drags you outside, Tobias and the guy rushing behind him as they put stuff on. Tobias equipped himself with large orange goggles and a black mouth guard, white stripes going down from top to bottom.

And the guy, he pulled a black sleeve over his face, glowing red eyes and mouth. Just like Hoodie's. Oh crap, you thought to yourself, it is him.

"Finally," Helen chuckled, grasping your arm tighter, "it was a bitch to find you." Dread rushed through your veins, horror making your legs feel weak. "Richard will be glad we got our job done so soon," he laughed.

(((((Hey hey hey, just so you know, the whole idea of alternate realities plays a HUGE HUGE HUGE PART IN ABOUT THREE CHAPTERS FROM NOW SO ENJOY?!?)))))