Fight Song {1}

Chloe's POV

I walk to a cafe and sit down before replying to my emails. It's a nice day outside, the sun is shining and the sky is a crystal blue. The cafe is relatively busy but not so much that I can't hear myself think.

Then I have free time so I decide to write. I write in my spare time, it just lets my mind flow into a rhythm. It's like an outlet for all my emotions. It also helps when I do music videos as it gives me inspiration. Writing helps me to connect more with my feelings and understand how to visualise them.

"Here's your coffee miss," the lady says and I give her the money.

I decide to go but then bump into someone. Luckily, my coffee doesn't spill and I look up to see who had carelessly knocked into me.

"Sorry, that was my fault!" I smile at him and he looks nervously at me for my response.

"It's alright, I'm Chloe by the way," I say and study the man in front of me quickly. He has a brown quiff and is wearing a leather jacket and Nike trainers. He looks familiar but I can't remember where I know him from.

"Joe," we shake hands and we go back into the cafe.

We talk till about 5pm which is when the cafe closes. I wave to him as we go our separate ways and I feel a pang of annoyance at not getting his number. I hope I will see him again.

Then it hits me- he's Joe's Sugg.

"The YouTuber!" I whisper in excitement and a man walking next to me seems confused at my outburst.

How did it take me so long to figure out?

So Chloe met Joe and they seemed to hit it off. Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed!