Filming {5}

Chloe's POV

Today this biologist is coming over with animals we will meet. We are going to film a video where we are going to be blindfolded at different times and we have to guess the animal that is in our hands. It's Joe's idea and I'm slightly petrified.

Joe is setting up the cameras and every now and again, he looks back at me and pulls a funny face. I'm sitting on his bed, scrolling through my social media accounts.

When he's set up, we get ready to film and I feel nerves bubbling inside me.

"Hey guys! Today I'm here with my official girlfriend- actress and amazing filmer Chloe Hunter!" He points to me and I gulp slightly, looking straight into the camera with a fake smile on.

"Hi guys!" I say in an excited voice and I relax slightly.

"As you can see, we are going to guess the animal in our hands blindfolded. Chloe is going first!"

I put the blindfold on and reach out my hands and something weird and gross goes on my hand. It's slimy and moves slowly around my hand

"Ew- Snail?"

"Correct," Joe takes off my blindfold and I look at the snail in my hand.

I see Joe look at me for a second then he turns back to the camera. The rest of the video is filmed and we both have so much fun.

Life is great.

So things are getting serious! Joe put her in a video! If you enjoyed please vote and comment!