Home Coming

You and Zuko were sitting against the wall while Iroh was getting a massage.

"Who knew that floating on a piece of driftwood for three weeks with no food or water and sea vultures waiting to pick out your liver, could make you so tense." Iroh said. You shot him a look. It was the anniversary.

"I see." Iroh said.

"Three years ago I lost everything. I want it back. I want the Avatar, I want my honor, my throne. I want my father to not think I'm worthless." You put a hand on Zuko's shoulder. He just brushed it off.

"Hey it's not all bad. He wouldn't banish you if he didn't care." Iroh said. You face palmed.

"That came out wrong, didn't it." Iroh said. You guys went back to the little hut you found.

You were outside, practicing earth bending. When you were about to move a rock, instead of earth, little white circles came out of your fingers. You shot them at a tree and it was disintegrated by a small explosion cause by the circles. So this is starbending. Cool.

You were playing with a little sphere of stars when you went inside and you quickly made them vanish. You saw Azula. You immediately got into fighting stance.

"I see that our sweet little apprentice has also gotten rude." Azula said.

"H-how do you-" you were cut off by Azula.

"I'm the fire nation princess. Word gets around to me fast." She said.

"Anyways, the reason why I'm here is because father regrets your banishment. He's heard plans to overthrow him. Treacherous plots. Family is the only ones he can trust. He even wants our precious little YN back. Come down by the port if your coming." Azula said. She the walked out of the house.

"Can you believe it! Father doesn't think I'm useless." Zuko said.

"I don't know, Zuko. I have never known my father to regret anything." Iroh said.

"What do you know!" Zuko said.

"All I'm saying is in our family things aren't always what they seem." Iroh said.

"Well I think your exactly what you seem. A mistrustful, stupid, lazy old man who is jealous of their brother." Zuko fired.

"Zuko stop." You said.

"Don't think because your the apprentice your so-" he was cut off by you blood bending him. You gasped then let him go.

"Z-Zuko I am so sorry. I-I-I." You were cut off by Zuko hugging you.

"I know. Your just scared." He said.

"I know it's just, Azula knows I'm the apprentice now a-and I don't know. Ozai might want to use me as a weapon." You said.

"Have you figured out what the hell starbending is yet?" Zuko smiled. You made a little ball of stars and shot them at a tree that was outside.

"Cool." Zuko said. It was getting dark so you went to bed. You woke up to Zuko shaking you and him saying that we should go to the boat. You woke up Iroh.

"Brother, Uncle, YN!" Azula greeted you. She was being to nice. You had your guard up.

"Should we get going?" The captain asked.

"Set a course for home, captain."

"Home." Zuko said.

"You heard the princess, were taking the prisoners home." The captain said. You immediately cringed.

"Y-your highness I-" the captain started. Zuko pushed him in the water.

"You lied to me!" Zuko shouted.

"Like I've never done THAT before." Azula said. You and Iroh were picking off guards left and right until Iroh went to redirect lightning from Azula. After that you guys ran into the woods.

"I think we're safe here." Iroh said. Zuko pulled out a knife and cut off his ponytail. He gave the knife to Iroh who cut off the bun at the top of his head. You didn't know what to cut off. You decided to braid a very small part of hair in the very back of your head and cut that off. You watched as the hair floated downstream. You knew you couldn't be who you were ever again.

I'll update on 6/20/16