Seeing Stars

You knocked on the door to your old house. Some one answered.

"Who are you?" They said.

"I'm Do's sister. YN." You said.

"Oh please come in. I'm Xing." The man said. He opened a hatch on the ground.

"Come down here." Xing said.

"Ok." You said. When you got down there there was a HUGE space with many targets set up.

"Show me any starbending you can do." Xing said. You made a sphere of stars then shot them at one of the targets. The target exploded.

"Very good. But you need to learn how to control how big the explosion is from your stars. Like this. Xing shot stars at the target next to your and it made a much smaller explosion.

"The way to do this is not that complicated. To make big explosions you think of something you hate very much. To make small you-" You cut Xing of.

"Think of something you love." You finished.

"Great!" Now try to make the smallest explosion you can." You thought of Zuko. It was the obvious choice. The explosion you made was very, very tiny. It only did half the damage Xing's did.

"Um, try to think of something you love a bit less." Xing said. You thought of the gaang. It made about the same size explosion Xing's did.

"Better. When deciding how big your explosion is going to be. You don't want to total your target but you don't want to barely do any damage either. Try shooting that target." The target Xing was referring to was huge. You thought of Zhao. The target got destroyed.

"We really need to talk about your choices." Xing laughed.

"What do you think about when you want to make a small explosion?" You asked.

"I think about my sister. She was the last starbender besides me. The Dai Lee took her away. That's another thing. The Dai Lee cannot know your a starbender. They can't even know your the apprentice. They don't even know I'm alive." Xing said.

"They kinda already know that I'm the apprentice." You cringed.

"How did they find out?" Xing asked

"I don't know. But their leader just called me the apprentice." You said.

"Then stay out of the Dai Li's sight. No matter what." Xing told you.

"Ok. What do you suggest I think about to not lose control?" You asked.

"I suggest that you don't use anything to personal. Like your boyfriend or your worst enemy. I don't even suggest you use people." Xing said.

"But you use your sister." You said.

"That's different. You just learned how to starbend. If your going to make a medium explosion, then you don't think of anything really. But if your going for small or large, that's where the skill comes in." Xing said.

"What did you use for big explosions when you were a beginner?" You asked.

"Personally, I used stepping in platypus bear poop." Xing chuckled. You laughed. You worked on starbending for the next few hours. You were getting pretty good at it. You could think of people now. The only ones you couldn't were people who were extremely close to you. Like Zuko or Do. You couldn't use people you didn't like at all like long Feng or Zhao.

"So, who were the origanal starbenders?" You asked.

"What?" Xing looked confused.

"Like how bagermoles were the origanal earthbenders, who were the origanal starbenders?" You asked.

"Ohh. Well the origanal starbender is the sun. The story goes that the sun used to be in love with the moon. And that every night the sun would give gifts to the moon. The sun would give energy to the moon in the form of stars." Xing explained.

You guys kept working on techniques until yet another question crossed your mind.

"Hey Xing?" You asked.

"Yeah?" Xing said.

"How did you meet Do?" You asked.

"I was running from the Dai Lee. Do grabbed me into the house. I heard the Dai Lee say that they were just going to lie and say I was dead. I've been hiding here ever since." Xing said. Right at that moment the Dai Lee broke in. They grabbed Xing.

"Let him go!" You shouted. You were about to starbend when earth hands grabbed your wrists.

"Next time don't leave the trap door open." Azula came out from the shadows.

"It's you." You said.

"Looks like our little starbender messed up." Azula said.

"I'm sorry Xing." You said.

"It's fine YN. I know you didn't mean too-" Xing was cut off by the Dai Lee stabbing his throat.

"Xing!" You shouted. The last connection to your brother, had just been killed. Right before your eyes. By the same people who killed Do.

"What should we do with her Princess?" A Dai Lee agent asked Azula.

"Throw her in with the waterbending girl." Suddenly everything went black.

ERMAGERD! This book is almost over. I'll update date soon😉 not telling when for ~suspense~ sorry.