Anniversary

You sat in the corner drinking tea. It was Sunday so you didn't need to work. Today was the day. Atleast you were spending it in Ba Sing Se. Today was the anniversary of the day you left. Ten years ago you left Ba Sing Se.

What's more is that you left on your birthday. You were turning 17 today. You always hated your birthdays. They always reminded you of how scared your family was at there own blood. You were finally in Ba Sing Se but you still couldn't celebrate with them. Stupid Dai Li. Zuko saw you sulking in the corner.

"Happy Birthday." Zuko said.

"Thanks." You said. Emotionless.

"What's wrong?" Zuko asked.

"It's the Anniversary of the day I left Ba Sing Se. I'm finally in Ba Sing Se again. But I can't even celebrate my birthday with my family." You said.

"You wanna do something cool?" Zuko asked.

"Like what?" You said.

"I dunno what do you want to do? It's your birthday." Zuko said.

"I know." You said.

"What?" Zuko said.

"Have you ever wanted to fly?" You asked. You pulled Zuko outside and pulled out the (F/C) glider Aang made you.

"Hold on to me really tight if you don't want to fall." You said. Zuko grabbed onto you and you took off. Zuko screamed you laughed.

"Hang on tight ZuZu." You said.

"Could you not tease me when I'm like 100 feet in the air." Zuko had his eyes closed.

"Zuko, open your eyes." You said. He did as he was told.

"Whoa, it's-it's amazing." Zuko said. You decided to land. After a while it was kinda hard to carry Zuko.

"That was amazing." Zuko said.

"I know." You said. You went inside and Zuko went to go get some food.

"I see the apprentice is back." You stood stiff. You knew that voice. One who had always terrorized you to get out of Ba Sing Se.

"Long Feng." You said.

"Yes YN. Or should I say Yan?" Long Feng held up your passport.

"Put that down." You got into your fighting stance.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Long Feng said.

"Why not? You shouldn't even be in my house." You said.

"I have the right to arrest you. Pass port fraud is a crime against Ba Sing Se. Also engaging in a public fight in front of the tea shop you work in. Do you really want to add assault to the list?" He said.

"First of all, I did not infact 'engage' in a public fight. He was the one who assaulted me. As for passport fraud, that is a crime not a crime directly against Ba Sing Se. I gave up my citizenship the moment I went to the fire nation." You said. Suddenly Zuko barged in.

"What are you doing here. Get out!" Zuko shouted. Long Feng grabbed you.

"She is a criminal. She has committed passport fraud no matter if she's a citizen of Ba Sing Se or not. I can take her away. Now unless you want to get arrested to, I suggest you move." Long Feng said. Zuko tackled him making Long Feng let go of you.

"Leave." Zuko snarled at Long Feng. He simply dusted himself off and left.

"Are you ok?" Zuko asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. He was just a dick who has had something against me." You said.

"Good." Zuko said.

This book has over 100 reads now! Yayy! I'm extremely happy I didn't think I would get this far. I'll update Monday