Metamorphesis

"You did the right thing Zuko." Iroh said as you walked in the house. 

"I don't feel right." Zuko said right before collapsing on the ground.

"Zuko!" Iroh shouted.

"YN. Go get some water!" Iroh said. You ran to go get some water from the kitchen. When you came back, Zuko was sleeping on the ground. You brought the bucket of water beside him. Iroh had a ladle and put that in the bucket.

"Oh Zuko." You said in a worried tone.

"Iroh, what's happening to him?" You asked.

"He is going through a great change. Since he had been spending most of his time hunting the avatar, and he set his bison free, it is a great change of personality. It will not be a pleasant time." Iroh said, putting a wet towel on Zuko's head. Zuko woke up.

"Uncle, w-what's happening to me?" Zuko said, very weakly. Iroh explained everything to him. You gave him some water from the ladle to drink, but he gulped all of it down. Then he took the bucket, drank all the water from that, and there the bucket across the room.

"Stay under the blankets. Sweat this out." Iroh said. When Zuko was like this, he wasn't muscular like he usually was. He looked skinny. Almost frail. Zuko went back to sleep. After a while you heard a knock at the door. You went to go get it. It was Toph.

"Hey Toph, what do you need?" You asked.

"I need you to come to the earth kings palace with us." Toph said.

"Ok I'm coming." You said. You guys got to the palace and saw the whole gaang inside along with a general and what looked like the earth King.

"Hello apprentice YN." The general said.

"Hello." You bowed.

"YN, this is general how. The Dai Lee intercepted a bunch of letters and one is for you." Sokka said.

"Wow." You said. Sokka handed you the letter. It was from... Do! You read it.

To YN,

I don't have much time left. The Dai Lee figured out I could also bend water. The second I saw that you could bend three elements I knew you were the apprentice. There is a starbender I met a while ago. He moved into our house with me. There going to take me away but he is going to stay there. I need you to learn from him. He is the last starbender and it may be your only chance to meet a master. I need to go. There almost here.

-Do

"Whoa. Another starbender. Living in MY house!" You said.

"Yeah. And me and Sokka know where my dad is!" Katara said.

"And apparently there is a guru who can help me master the Avatar state!" Aang said.

"And I think my mom finally understands me, and she's in Ba Sing Se." Toph said.

"That's great! But won't we have to split up? I mean, we just found Appa, what's going to happen now?" You asked.

"I guess we do have to split up. Some one needs to stay here to help General How. I guess that's me." Sokka said.

"No I'll stay. You've been waiting to see dad." Katara said.

"You...are...the...best...sister...EVER!" Sokka shouted and hugged Katara.

"Whoa there big brother." Katara said. You guys went outside. Aang and Sokka were about to leave. Aang went up to Katara. You spied on them.

"Katara, there is something I've been wanting to say to you for a while." Aang started.

"What is it Aang?" Katara asked. Ooh here it comes.

"Well I-" Aang started.

"Yeah! Manly man trip. Finally no girls!" Sokka shouted. Godammit Sokka ruining fluffy moments with Katara and Aang. You came out from your hiding place.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Aang said. Everybody went into a group hug. Everybody paused in the hugging to look at you.

"Oh no. Please don't-" you were cut off by everybody tackling you.

"Ok, ok. I need to get back home or people are going to worry about me." You said. Everybody said their goodbyes and left. You went back to the place you were staying in the upper ring.

"Hey Iroh, I just got a letter from my brother. It says there's a starbender. Living in my own house. It may be my only chance to meet a real starbender." You said.

"I get it. Have fun with your starbending YN." Iroh said.

"Y-your leaving?" Zuko had woken up.

"Not for long." You bent down and pushed some of his hair out of his face.

"I'll be back." You said.

"O-Ok." He reached up and tucked your hair behind your ears. He slowly went back to sleep. You went to your room and started packing.