Pai Sho

You woke up to Zuko's sleeping face beside you. Why the hell was he in your bed? Oh yeah, last night.

"Wake up ZuZu." You teased he woke up and gave you a face. It was soon replaced with a smile when he saw yours. You and Zuko got dressed and headed out. You guys got to a cruddy bar in the dessert. You were drinking one of the weird fruit drinks. Before you knew it Iroh was playing Pai Sho with a random guy.

"I see you favor the white lotus gambit. Not many still cling to the ancient ways." The old man said.

"Those who do can always find a friend." Iroh said. You knew how to play Pai Sho but the way they were playing it was weird. Eventually they made a flower shape. You and Zuko were dumbfounded.

"Hey! You guys are coming with us." One guy shouted. You turned around to see Toph's earth bending teacher and the guy from earth rumble 6.

"I knew it! You guys are outlaws who have a huge bounty on your heads. I am not letting these guys take all the gold!" The man shouted. Suddenly everyone turned around and looked at us.

"I thought this guy was supposed to be helping us." Zuko said.

"I think he is." You said. Everybody started fighting to get to you guys. You guys just snuck out into a little flower shop. The old man knocked at the door.

"Who knocks at the guarded gate?" Someone behind the door said.

"One who has eaten the sacred fruit and knows many secrets." Iroh said. They immediately let him and the old man in but slammed the door in you and Zuko's face.

"Sorry. It's member only." Iroh apologized. You sat down against the wall while Zuko leaned against one of the flower pots.

"So... How about these flowers?" Zuko said.

"There, very uh, colorful." You said.

"Yeah. Ty Lee would love them." Zuko laughed.

"Azula would burn them." You chuckled.

"Remember what she did to the doll uncle gave her?" Zuko asked.

"Yeah. That was horrible." You chuckled.

"Mai would hate the colors." Zuko said.

"Remember when we were bending by the pond?" You asked.

"When Mai saw us and she got jealous?" Zuko chuckled.

"She was so envious that she took the colorful bracelet I was wearing." You said.

"She was like, 'I'm so sick of your bright colors.'" Zuko quoted Mai. You laughed. Suddenly Iroh came out.

"Is everything figured out?" You asked.

"Yes. We are headed to Ba Sing Se." Iroh said.

"I have the guests passports. But there are two men out there waiting for them." One of the guys said.

"Wait why are we going to Ba Sing Se?" Zuko asked.

"There are plenty of refugees there. No one will notice two more. We'll be hiding in plain sight." Iroh said.

"How are we going to get past those men?" You asked.

"Here. Hide in these flower vases." The old man said. You did as you were told and waited in there. You eventually got out. You stretched. Your leg had fallen asleep and you were shaking it out. You had finally arrived at the ferry station.

Hey! So I am very sorry that I have not been putting when I'm going to update in my chapters I will try to be better about it. if that happens always assume that I will update the day after tomorrow. Anyways since I am adressing this problem I am going back to America on Monday because I have been in Greece for the past 4-5 weeks so I doubt that I am going to have connection on the plane but if I do I'll update on Monday. If not then definitely on Tuesday.